Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nightly News Showed Minutemen ON THE BORDER

I'm sorry I am not sure which network it was, it was ABC, NBC, or CBS, but they showed the Minutemen on the border and I was so surprised at how many there were. I think of them as being a few here, a few there.
    There were A LOT everywhere !

BTW, they said GWB is hoping to get "at least some" guest worker program THIS week. They said he isn't TOO confident though and apparently from what they said, he and Vicente were not bbubbling over with confidence that it will happen while he was in Mexico. They something to the effect which sounded like President Bush was almost warning Vicente that it was FAR from a definite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They something to the effect which sounded like President Bush was almost warning Vicente that it was FAR from a definite.
    That is what I was talking about. Bush looked like a scared puppy to me standing up there with Fox and whatever the Canadian President's name is. I hear that the Canadian President is another Bush and that can't be good. On goes the puppet show.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)