Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NJ Council Member Threatens 'I could create a nightmare for

Here is what you might miss if you do not check the homepage at www.alipac.us regularly.

NJ Council Member Threatens 'I could create a nightmare for the city'
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

NJ Council Member Threatens 'I could create a nightmare for the city'
    Posted on Tuesday, October 17 @ 23:06:02 UTC
    Topic: illegal immigration alien riots crimes
    "I could also go around and create a nightmare for the city, a huge nightmare for the city" -- Julio Guridy

Guridy seeks compromise on immigration
    City councilman calls his proposal alternative to Hershman's plan.

Allentown City Councilman Julio Guridy plans to offer a middle-ground alternative to Councilman Lou Hershman's immigration enforcement ordinance in the ongoing debate over what, if anything, to do about illegal immigration.

Guridy sent an e-mail to fellow members last week, warning that if they support Hershman's ordinance, he would be forced to offer a polarizing competing proposal that would lead to upheaval and division over the emotional issue.

This Mexican City Councilman is actually threatening and trying to blackmail the City of Allentown.
    This is what happens when they get their foot in the door.

This guy is trying to make Allentown another sanctuary city.

He is not an American and never will be. He is a Mexican, working for Mexicans and trying to reclaim what they declare is theirs for Mexico.

If he has his way they will soon be flying the Mexican flag over the city.

This kind of thing has to stop!

All over America it has to stop! We have to stop it!

We are battling Mexicans, Foreign Nationals in our own country...... We are fast approaching the time when we will be battling Muslims as well......

All within our own country. Their numbers are growing fast and they do not assimilate either. All within our own country. What insanity is this?

We are battling our own government for without their continued complicity this situation with illegal aliens would not exist!

What on earth is it going to take before Americans have had enough? Marge

Hey Marge, I have had enough.

Why dont we see in the mainstream press what the illegals are doing. If you want to know why Many Americans are still ignorant to what is going on, its our media. With the exception of talk radio, and my man Dobbs, and websites like this who would know anything.

It has gotten to the point though I think that many communities are finding out the hard way. When they go to the local home depot or into walmart or see how 15 people live in an apartment meant for 3. Then they realize what is really happening. But by this time it is usally to late.

I used to be for letting the illegals that were here stay here. But I have changed my mind. I want them all to go home, and then apply to get citizenship. They have not earned the right to be here. And they certianly do not appreciate it. And we know this by the hostile reaction that we get anytime an American suggest that we curb the influx of illegals.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Hey Marge, I have had enough.

Why dont we see in the mainstream press what the illegals are doing. If you want to know why Many Americans are still ignorant to what is going on, its our media. With the exception of talk radio, and my man Dobbs, and websites like this who would know anything.

It has gotten to the point though I think that many communities are finding out the hard way. When they go to the local home depot or into walmart or see how 15 people live in an apartment meant for 3. Then they realize what is really happening. But by this time it is usally to late.

I used to be for letting the illegals that were here stay here. But I have changed my mind. I want them all to go home, and then apply to get citizenship. They have not earned the right to be here. And they certianly do not appreciate it. And we know this by the hostile reaction that we get anytime an American suggest that we curb the influx of illegals.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
    Ronster, the other day Lou Dobbs had the governor of New Mexico Richardson in the show, and Richardson asked: Lou, what do you suggest that we should do with 12 million illegal who are already here, deport them? Lou has no answer, I coud not believe it. Can Lou just say that any person who employ an illegal should pay a high penalty and go to jail for at least 6 month, don't give any illegal benefits, and children born to illegals are not American citizens? And open the doors for those who are waiting in every country for 10-15 years to come here legally. If those illegals are denied the right to have children and be American Citizens, no benefits, no jobs, they will go to where they came from on their own, and it would not cost the government anything, as easy as that. They would say that it is not fair because they are already here. That is their problem, because no one told them to come here and violate the law. And is it fair to this country's citizens that those people are in this country illegally having babies, having benefits that citizens don't have? Thousands of loyal citizens who have worked all their lives in this country don't have health insurance because of the high cost, and those people a cover by Medicaid? Is it fair?

Please tell Lou this, I have sent him e-mails telling him why doesn't he tell whoever asks him what to do with illegals what I said, but I don't think he reads all e-mail, or I guess when they see my poor English they don't pay attention.

I think sanctuary cities as Chicago and others, should not get Federal Funds. How about that?

Marge, this is exactly what they want to take over, to start putting their own politicians in power. In New Jersey Menendez y ahead in the polls, because it is a very large Spanish community. Just see how many of them are already in the Senate, and if they destroyed their own countries, what make people think they would not do the same here? What is going on is crazy, and Americans better wake up soon.

By the way, that Menendez in New Jersey is for amnesty.

Ronster, how I did wake up was after I read what they said in the rallies.
    The title is: "WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED" Did you read it? That was it for me, it made me vomit, and I could not believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    I think sanctuary cities as Chicago and others, should not get Federal Funds. How about that?
    There is a bill to do just that. One of the Texas legislators submitted it and it would withdraw Homeland Security funds from sanctuaries. I guess it will be January before it comes up.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by opinion

Ronster, how I did wake up was after I read what they said in the rallies.
    The title is: "WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED" Did you read it? That was it for me, it made me vomit, and I could not believe it.
    I have read thousand of articles, seen hundreds of rally viedos of illegals, movies, special programs on T.V.

What I am impressed by, is that w/ normal people, dems and repubs, they almost all agree that the illegals need to go. And we need to secure our borders.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

McCain made me sick as well when he said, "This is a call to arms", in support of the illegals.

What planet is he living on?!!! He better not run for President in 2008 or Congress for that matter. He's a traitor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we must march then we must march.

If we must march then we must march.

We must vote, shout them down...I mean Politicians and actually physically shouting them down when they start spouting their rhetoric on guest workers, path to citizenship, or whatever phrase they choose for AMNESTY or their lies and excuses.

Our anger must be palpably obvious and loudly demonstrated at every opportunity.

They must feel their jobs threatened and by no means should they be treated with respect or even politeness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast