Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    The dems are worse than the illegals

They are killing these bills in every state

Lots of states are purposing cracking down and the dems are kicking all of them out

Make no mistake , we are fighting on 3 fronts , the dems , mexico and the illegal advo groups

And right now they seem to holding all the aces

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

Lots of states are purposing cracking down and the dems are kicking all of them out

Make no mistake , we are fighting on 3 fronts , the dems , mexico and the illegal advo groups

Ditto that! Not only do we have to fight the illegal invaders and their advocates, but we are left to battle those within our own government who are sympathetic to the plight of illegal invaders and refuse to implement measures to combat this invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

no worries , if the dems want to commit poltical sucide , i say let them ... As the economy falls down , you can see with your own eyes the feelings of the population when it comes to illegal immgration ... does anyone really think our people feel sorry for the illegals when we're losing our homes , jobs and barely have enough to eat ? the democrats are fools to continue to support a population of people that the entire country is going to come to see as ...

You know what!?! This is neither here nor there, but I cant STAND the whole lot of them!

Bunch of limp wristed little bleeding heart panty waists!!!!! They run from their responsibility, throw AMERICANS under the bus and basically run roughshod over anyone who gets in their way and do whatever the hell THEY want! It is BEYOND me why anyone would vote dem with how they have acted that last few years.

The hubris they continue to show in light of getting "shellacked" a few months ago in mind blowing to say the least.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right, there does seem to be a pattern developing. All the strong talk, before the elections, of getting tougher on illegal immigration doesn't seem to be materializing in the U.S. Congress or the individual states.

"It still "SUCKS!"

"Anything else I can do for ya?" wash you're car, kiss your fat ass!
    Excuse me while I ask my wife to slap me hard to make sure I'm not dreaming! SOB!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can see hope though. Since most states have been enacting tougher policies the states that still allow them will come under more heat from their own voters.. Not much consolation, I know, since only one state issuing licenses allows them to gain a serious toehold. Still, its better than if you had ten or twenty states still issuing them. Also having just a few states to mop up would allow for interstate organizers and activists to go to work.

I just heard today that the situation in Washington state looks hopeful despite the fact that the illegal advocates bussed people in from everywhere to try to stop it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

e-mail this to you're Legislative Research Commission and Legislative Secretary with the names of anyone helping illegal aliens, it's FUN! Calls too!

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

* Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
    * Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
    * Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;

has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

Lets not forget this:

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

Respectfully submitted from,
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks again jamesw62!

Banned
    We need to stop electing these Democrates and RINOs and start electing persons who have a backbone and morals to stand up for what the people want and what is right. Illegal means you are a criminal. Democrates and the latino rags want to change the definition of the word to mean its fine if you make it over the border...if you do then you can live here with no problem and no longer be called illegal..your just undocumented. We need to take every Democrate out behing the woodshed and give them an attitude adjustment. Years ago if a politician voted against the will of the people he or she risked being tated and feathered and run out on a rail. Kinda makes ya want to take up old ways now doesn't it. KFC must have plenty of spare feathers and we can dip em in the gulf waters for the tar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast