Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No Amnesty "March on Washington", DC (UPDATE)

Hi All:

Interest is starting to grow for my call for a March on Washington, DC with new private messages requesting access to the private board I created so we could privately discuss the idea, create a committee and move forward in trying to make it a reality.

One of our members here has made a very GENEROUS offer to make her place available as a stop over point for those having to travel long distances, and will share more on that as time moves along. This would help greatly in keeping expenses down for many people living a great distance from our nation's capital.

The general consensus right now is to try to plan something for this July 4th weekend...any one have any thoughts on this...could we get such a huge event organized in that amount of time, and still do it the justice it deserves?

Again, if you would like to be a part of the discussion this march, please PM me for the link, or drop me and email for the link at beltwaypintobean@aol.com I don't have problems with any one having the link, but think for right now it would be best if we could discuss this event outside of possible prying eyes, which is why the private message board was created. Those of you who have or will request the link, please by all means share it with those you know are trusted members of the cause.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Any march on Washington should be discussed with the different national leaders before making such a move. No such call should be made till the leadership from the vital groups agree. Otherwise, you will run the risk of showing up in DC with a handul of people faced by thousands of illegal aliens backed by the ACLU, MALDEF, and the others.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are more than welcome to join in the discussion of the pros and cons of calling for a March on Washington...in fact, they would be more than welcomed, would be encouraged.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.