Thread: "NO COMPROMISE"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"NO COMPROMISE"

You may want to hear this link first, but then read the comment to get the full scoop. or maybe visa-versa would put things in better perspective.

This is from "The MinuteMen".

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1000724/p ... ts_dec_22/

Operation NO COMPROMISE Wrap Report

WELCOME TO ARIZONA, NOW GO HOME. OPERATION 'NO COMPROMISE!'SUCCESS!

After hearing last nights news that the AZ Courts, and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals refused to hear the case further; the Employer Sanctions Law will be in full effect come January 1 2008.....Minutemen, Bikers, Patriots, Voters.....turned out on droves! By 10:15AM, our counter protesting Patriots managed to take over 3 corners of the intersection, leaving Sal Reza and his goons helpless on the church grounds. Todays counter protest turned into a celebration, a victory party of sorts! And what a party is was!

Michelle brought along her mega-bull horn and played "The Bitch Is Back", "Were Not Gonna Take It" (twisted sister), and many other blood pumping tunes to turn up the heat! The Bikers from RAII, Riders USA, and AFR came rolling in with flags unfurled, draped in leather and ready to rock! Other wonderful Patriots arrived in wheelchairs, walkers and canes-ready to take the activism to a new level!

Well over 150 Patriots heard the call to come stand in protest today, this weekend of Christmas, which was very shocking! And to add to our crowd, Sheriff Joe made an appearance and huddled us together to thank us for being out there supporting the law. MCSO patrol cars where out again, doing what they do best in Phoenix, while Joe chatted with the Patriots. He also made a point to go over to the Illegal Alien crowd and have some conversation with them.....well, suffice to say nobody stepped out of line over there.

We stood with our flags and signs from 9AM-11:30AM, and watched Rezas supporters, about 60 of them, retreat to their vehicles. The Patriots crowd gave him a nice send off once again and sang him a few tunes! From there, about 100 of us went up the street to WalMart to rally as weve done in the past. Only today, no illegal aliens standing there as we arrived. Just where are they going? http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/22/immigr ... index.html

Well Id say 2007 has been a wonderful year, wouldn't you?

When Reza protests, we will counter. When government fails to enforce the law, we will protest. When the police ask for help in pushing city government to do the right things, we will respond. When Illegal Aliens demand citizenship, public financial assistance, education and the right to work; we will say No. When we spot Illegal Aliens coming across our post, we will report them to US Border Patrol. There is no compromise of our national sovereignty.

Enjoy a few of the photos below. To see more, please visit the PBA Website at http://patriotsborderalliance(DOT)com/gallery/v/Dec22-PruittsProtestIII/

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, from the Board of Directors and Volunteers of the Patriots Border Alliance! See you on post January 11-13th!
    Operation "No Compromise": Saturday, December 22, 2007

PBA MINUTEMEN TO COUNTER PROTEST SAL REZA in
    "OPERATION: NO COMPROMISE"
    ------------------------

Great posting of a fantastic effort.

Sounds like you patriots had a great party. Wish I could have been there to dance a jig.

Great pictures.

Sweet victory and happy New Year!!!

Did you read the CNN link? It's awesome! I couldn't believe I was reading this on CNN's site. It wasn't a pro-illegal sob story, it was a good balanced story that reported the facts. Wow, what happened? Were their regular writers off for Christmas vacation or something?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Minutemen, Bikers, Patriots, Voters

defending our national sovereignty!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!