Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daculling
    Remove the jobs, Remove the welfare, Revove the housing. Most will leave on thier own.

Other than that... the Nazis moved 6 million people in a couple of years. The admin has no excuse for this problem. Of course I'm not taking about killing people...
    Hey, maybe you just found a good use for the Trans-Texas corridor. I wonder how long it would take to truck and rail their arses back to Mexico if we had a sixteen lane highway and parallel rail line to do it with?

Hey, maybe you just found a good use for the Trans-Texas corridor

Pure Genius! How I too came to support the TTC!

Baby I'm southbound...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT THERE IS NO WAY THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO DEPORT ALL OF THEM IF ANY.
    [quote:stp61w61]Who says we can't?
    [/quote:stp61w61]

AND, WHO ARE "WE."? DO YOU MEAN WE THE PEOPLE? A REVOLT?BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT DEPORT ALL OF THEM AND THAT IS A REALISTIC FACT.

THEY CAN BE DEPORTED IN THE LATE 20s AND EARLY 30s 400,000 WERE DEPORTED. IF IT CAN BE DONE THEN IT CAN BE DONE NOW BUT IT WILL NOT BE DONE.

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT THERE IS NO WAY THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO DEPORT ALL OF THEM IF ANY.
    [quote:1j2zxaq4]Who says we can't?
    [/quote:1j2zxaq4]

I DID NOT SAY "CAN'T" BE DEPORTED, I SAID THEY "WON'T.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Illegal is illegal...whether 10 years ago or 5 years or 5 days....isn't it?

YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT THERE IS NO WAY THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO DEPORT ALL OF THEM IF ANY. I AM JUST TRYING TO BE A LITTLE SYMPATHETIC.
    IF I HAD A VOTE, IT WOULD BE TO DEPORT THEM ALL.
    why can't we deport them???it would be easy to round them up...but i can go one farther..don't let anymore in..until every American is care for..this is my fight..and i don't play at it..

It's interesting that the US gov. can go to other countries, protect their borders and defend their country but it won't here. I'm sick and tired of hearing that we need this group here or that there are too many to do anything about, etc. etc. It's time to get tough and do the job. As I said each journay starts with the first step and all our gov. wants to do is either side step or step backwards. If the democrats want ot stay in the majority it better lay off any amensty or guestworker program.
    What I don't understand is for years we were told to keep our population down, and now they tell us that since we did we need to import people (or allow illegals to stay) because there aren't enough to do the job. That's pure BS and I don't want to see my country over crowed and wallowing in poverty like a third world nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daculling
    Remove the jobs, Remove the welfare, Revove the housing. Most will leave on thier own.

AND WHO IS GOING TO DO THIS? NOT OUR GOVERNMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by alabamajim
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Illegal is illegal...whether 10 years ago or 5 years or 5 days....isn't it?

YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT THERE IS NO WAY THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO DEPORT ALL OF THEM IF ANY. I AM JUST TRYING TO BE A LITTLE SYMPATHETIC.
    IF I HAD A VOTE, IT WOULD BE TO DEPORT THEM ALL.
    why can't we deport them???it would be easy to round them up...but i can go one farther..don't let anymore in..until every American is care for..this is my fight..and i don't play at it..
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM CUT OFF FROM JOBS AND SERVICES AND GO HOME, BUT THAT JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. PALOSI, REID AND BUSH IS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT AMNESTY, GUEST WORKERS PROGRAM AND MONDAY HEARINGS WILL START ALL OVER. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME OUT OF IT? I HOPE THERE ARE STILL THOSE AROUND IN THE SENATE THAT WILL STOP ALL THIS MADNESS.

JAK
    No Matter what we do ...if we don't wake up the rest of America...we are in trouble.

I spoke with a couple of people this week that have not even heard of La Raza. This tells me too many are in the dark. Therefore...I am gathering information...videos,etc. This time I am send a louder plea for them to please watch...learn and join a group like this to help in the fight. I am asking them to pass the information on to all of their friends.

I still think...if we hit them where it hurts...namely...the reason they are doing all of this...MONEY... then we can turn this around. If we could inform enough people what is really going on...and then all of us against illegal immigration STOP THE FLOW OF MONEY...and not buy for ONE WEEK...to begin with...THEY WOULD BE SCREAMING!... THEY ARE GREEDY W.....E MONGERS AND THEY UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY ARE LOSING MONEY....THEY WILL HEAR! But it won't work if we don't stand united!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by boxersbear
    It's interesting that the US gov. can go to other countries, protect their borders and defend their country but it won't here. I'm sick and tired of hearing that we need this group here or that there are too many to do anything about, etc. etc. It's time to get tough and do the job. As I said each journay starts with the first step and all our gov. wants to do is either side step or step backwards. If the democrats want ot stay in the majority it better lay off any amensty or guestworker program. What I don't understand is for years we were told to keep our population down, and now they tell us that since we did we need to import people (or allow illegals to stay) because there aren't enough to do the job. That's pure BS and I don't want to see my country over crowed and wallowing in poverty like a third world nation.
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. OVER POPULATION WILL BE A PROBLEM WITH GLOBAL WARMING AND OUR WATER SOURCE IS ALREADY DRYING UP. LESS FOOD WILL BE PRODUCED AND SHORTER GROWING SEASONS AND LESS LAND TO GROW IT ON. CROPS WILL MOVE FURTHER NORTH. WE SHOULD BE KEEPING OUR POPULATION DOWN IF WE ARE GOING TO SURVICE, BUT GREEDY CORPORATION WHO OWNS GOVERNMENT DON'T SEE IT COMING. AMNESTY WILL DESTROY US.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12