Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

No More Invasion Attacked…Again!

http://freedomfolks.com/blog/2007/12/24 ... ckedagain/

No More Invasion Attacked…Again!
    On November 3rd of this year members of the anti-illegal immigration group No More Invasion were attacked as they attempted to leave a protest. Their leader Dennis was seriously injured.
    Yesterday three members of the group: Newt The Minuteman, SmallandMighty and Ole Glory were protesting the church where illegal alien is taking ’sanctuary,’ much like Elvira Arellano was here in Chicago. Of course being a small number and older the cowards on the other side saw this as the perfect opportunity to get violent…

Here is the early report…

This just in…Newt the Minuteman, Ol Glory and SmallAndMighty showed up at the church today and it was just the three of them. The illegal alien family directly across the street came out and violently assaulted all three of them. They were knocked to the ground, punched in the face and from what I understand Newt is pretty bloody. The other two are scrapped up and hurt in various different ways. The ambulance and police came but no arrests were made because they did not have a video camera. Apparently, the illegal alien family claims the patriots attacked them. Yeah right.

This the kind of bulls*** Im talking about folks. Im so pissed this happened and Im even more pissed off that I wasnt there. These stinking cowards only pull this stuff when they have more numbers and they always seem to go after our women, elderly, etc…. Yet another bad day for us Americans.

Here is a photo of one of Mr. Bush’s ‘good hearted people,’ who while being all ‘good hearted’ attack elderly American citizens like the vicious, cowardly scum they are…

Digger has more.
    NMI forum thread here.
    Here’s what I want to add, MJ and I are constantly being scolded for doing things that are considered ‘unsafe’ by the leadership of our various Minutemen orgs here in Illinois. Here’s the thing, first off, there is no safety out there for Minutemen, we can make every effort to be safe, plan ahead, use our heads but where the rubber meets the road we are confronting violent savage criminals, and we are calling them and their employers criminals to their face. Which is almost by definition a combustible situation. Yes I agree we need to try to keep safe if at all possible, but understand that it’s not even remotely possible all the time.
    Second thought: we need to give our opponents the opportunity to show the world what complete lowlife scum they truly are. Something they are more than willing to do, but, and here’s the rub, this will only happen in situations where the patriots are in extreme danger, and you need to know that.
    These folks were facing off against come from a violent culture where disputes are resolved with violence, the American people need to know this. And how will they learn unless we give these lowlifes the opportunity to display who they really are?
    Ask yourself this, what is the purpose of the Minutemen type organizations? To wave signs? To yell at passing cars? Or, to be the canaries in the coal mine for all Americans? It is my personal opinion that if you got involved with any of these organizations with an expectation of safety you are kidding yourself. This will get even more violent as our invaders begin to feel the squeeze in localities like Oklahoma and all the other places that are actually cracking down on the invasion.
    Ask yourself this question: why did you join this fight? You do understand that this is a fight, right? That people will most likely die before it’s over? On both sides? This isn’t a debating society folks. Please allow me to state the obvious, our invaders and their supporters do not respect the rule of law, and they are going to become even more savage and out of control when they hear the word that our feckless government and it’s corporate masters have shielded them from hearing for decades: No!
    They haven’t heard the word ‘no’ in so long they are under the mistaken impression that they have a divine right to enter this country illegally and steal the American dream. How do criminals usually react when confronted with the fact that they are low life scum? Are they usually happy?
    I just want to say this again: Americans are going to die in this effort, do not kid yourself. If you got involved thinking this would be an entirely peaceful effort I can only say I think you are terribly mistaken. This has been violent, will continue to be violent, and will only get worse as we finally force our will on our elected officials.
    Consider yourself warned and Merry Christmas.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

The moral of this story is: keep the video cameras close. They are the favorites of the powers that be, so we will always be suspected first.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pictures of the attack (u-tube)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    The moral of this story is: keep the video cameras close. They are the favorites of the powers that be, so we will always be suspected first.
    Why are the US citizens the ones that have to video an assault in order for the police to arrest these criminal savages? Cayla, I think you must be right in that they are the favored people (illegals) where this occurred. This isn't the USA that it used to be for sure!
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

Quote Originally Posted by RuralCountryVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Why are the US citizens the ones that have to video an assault in order for the police to arrest these criminal savages? Cayla, I think you must be right in that they are the favored people (illegals) where this occurred. This isn't the USA that it used to be for sure!
    Sadly I believe your right, this is sure not the place I grew up in.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

because OUR leaders are TRAITORS who SIDE with the OUTLAW foreigneres!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxOhUTgL54
    folks everyone needs to watch this video. american vet who were peacefully protesting were attacked by four youthful latinos and latinas/
    they were gouged by fake fingernails and punched, but the Simi valley police did not take it seriously. the church, which is harboring an illegal alien female like elivara , saw them getting attacked and told them they would not call the police.
    it seems the Mecha Latins are getting violent more and more
    Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtPuj0UB6BM
    this video happened at a day labor protest just last week.
    a 18 year old latina attacked the minutemen protesting.she was arrested.
    the video is being commented on by a lot of her friends and now it has been flagged at having material questionable for adultis ( or some such nonsense)
    please - the problem for the open borders and illegals crowd is it really shows how mean they can be ,so they want it removed.
    please favorite it and post it around to other sites
    Banned

370 Royal Ave.
    Simi Valley, CA 93065
    Phone #: 805-526-6001
    Fax #: 805-526-6176
    Email: info@uccsimi.org

Click here if you would like to donate to the New Sanctuary Movement and help support Lilliana and her family!
    Scroll down to the Donation Categories, and choose NSM-Ventura.

shades of Elvira !
    Banned

I rated it with 5 stars, and saved it as a favorite. Plus, I left a comment.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast