Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, you're absolutely right, tinybobidaho! I think this type of thing should be on a case-by-case basis. If it became law....oh geez...you know what would happen then!!!

And I'd like to stress that this type of thing should ONLY be considered when the parties concerned came here legally, are living here legally (no overstaying their visas), and they have no criminal record.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Okay, I'm going to take a different view on this one.

These people came here legally, seeking political asylum. Their family is being torn apart, while illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America are getting bleepin' ID cards in New Haven, taking sanctuary in churches, and marching in our streets screaming for their rights!!!

There is a hypocrisy here that is astounding!!! Frankly, I think these people should be granted citizenship. If they came here legally and they have a legal right to work and live here (meaning their visas are current and valid), then don't tear apart their family...give them citizenship.

Sorry, but that's my take on it.
    Sorry I must agree with Americangirl if these people came here legally and have done everything right then give them time to get citizenship.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wonder why they didn't apply for citizenship as soon as they got here, or did they? It would have probably already been resolved by now.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I wonder why they didn't apply for citizenship as soon as they got here, or did they? It would have probably already been resolved by now.
    see I think the lawyers lead them to asylum first...

Banned
    Greg....when people come to our country LEGALLY, and they're living here LEGALLY, and they've broken no laws, and then they find themselves caught between a rock and a hard place...well, I think they should be given expedited citizenship as opposed to dividing up the family.

This is DIFFERENT from the situation we have with all the illegals from Mexico and Central America. I could go into all the differences, but I'm sure you get my drift.

Ya i understand Im just wondering if they got caught up in the time thing how that can be fixd They had to report once a month then they should have known

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Greg....when people come to our country LEGALLY, and they're living here LEGALLY, and they've broken no laws, and then they find themselves caught between a rock and a hard place...well, I think they should be given expedited citizenship as opposed to dividing up the family.

This is DIFFERENT from the situation we have with all the illegals from Mexico and Central America. I could go into all the differences, but I'm sure you get my drift.

Ya i understand Im just wondering if they got caught up in the time thing how that can be fixd They had to report once a month then they should have known
    Maybe the lawyers let it go on because of the money, I believe this is happening alot.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It is truely a bad situation I wondr if our Group could do anything to help..

There are a billion stories just like that. If they all illegally come like this guy - America will be just as crappy as they places they're trying to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    There are a billion stories just like that. If they all illegally come like this guy - America will be just as crappy as they places they're trying to leave.
    They did not come here illegally!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    They did not come here illegally!!
    They came in the right ways and are still here under the laws of our Immigration state and fed...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast