Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NORTH AMERICAN 'UNION' Development Bank {bad for the USA}

This is directly tied in with Mexico's presidential election and the comment made that they want the US & CANADA to FUND their new infrastructure. Here's CORNYN'S reason for the bill he's recently submitted to fund Mexico's projects. If it goes through, it will, on the surface, legalize this UNCONSTITUTIONAL agreement!!!

One of the things that this set up will do is to fund Mexico's projects with American Tax Dollars!!

This particular pdf doc is entitled:
    "Protocol of Amendment to the Agreement of the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the United Mexican States Concerning the Establishment of a Border Environment Cooperation Commission and a North American Development Bank, Signed November 16 & 18 of 1993"
    {this little gem is authorized BY THE FED RESERVE!}

Gives the powers that be carte blanch over all American money. They're using tree huggers and NGOs, etc. to launder the money thru with no trail. NOTHING IS TRANSPARENT and they are NOT liable for a thing.

This was signed in 93 so we expect that Canada has already been included or will be very soon.

An 'executive order' was used in this creation:
    The Community Adjustment and Investment Program [CAIP] was created by Congress through passage of the 1993 NAFTA Implementation Act which also created the North American Development Bank [NADB], which provides the capital for the CAIP and is responsible for its administration.
    http://www.nadbank-caip.org/

North American Development Bank
    here's a link for the main site
    http://www.cocef.org/ingles.php

For the Banking Agreement click the following under the 1st para:
    Click here to read the charter of the Border Enviroment Cooperation Commission
    Then go to page 10 and read the authority for confidentiality and ... Go read Article IV......it gives them eminent domain privileges - A true multinational government!

click 'links' on the left side for more treats
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2nd,

This is such important info...thanks for the post!

Where's CONGRESS?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Trying to push Cornyn's anti-American bill thru!! That's where Congress is.

CORNYN'S BILL that must be stopped
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=34484
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    When is the vote???

I'll start calling Monday morning!!!

Also, is the Oman FTA a done deal or does the Senate still need to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    When is the vote???

I'll start calling Monday morning!!!

Also, is the Oman FTA a done deal or does the Senate still need to vote?
    That Cornyn thing has been awfully quiet! Hmmmm, wonder why? eh
    Btw, this might be an "amendment" - which is devastating - if it is, it could be pushed through in other legislation without anyone knowing!!

I believe that the Oman legislation is to go to the Senate. If so, we're on an uphill ride.

Alternate Congress contact sites

I'll work on getting the word out, also.

I want them to come into a fax avalanche...then calls, Monday!

For the newbies out there, here's...here's a very important thread on contacting congress. Please check it out!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

PAT and guys....

we need to find out whether Cornyn's little treasonous bill is actually an amendment or a separate piece of legislation first.

IF it's an amendment, then which piece of legislation is he sneaking it into?

Need our ducks in a row first and then MUST STOP IT!!!

I don't believe that they're aware that this info has actually begun to leak out. I received it from an 'Oil' contact. Dix received it from a student/professor I believe. But it's very hushed up.

Also, several of the websites are now blocked{no access} but we were able to get it through the one I posted above.

2nd, Do you have a number on his Bill? Want to make sure I'm searching for the correct one.
    TIME'S UP!

Cornyn has tried to punch this through twice. This is his second effort.

Bush must really need this passed to fufill his UNION

In 2004 he introduced this Bill

S. 2941. A bill to authorize the President to negotiate the creation of a North American Investment Fund to promote economic and infrastructure integration among Canada, Mexico, and the United States, and for other purposes; to the Committee on Foreign Relations.

The Senate Bill is S. 3622

To authorize the President to negotiate the creation of a North
    American Investment Fund between the Governments of Canada, of Mexico, and of the United States to increase the economic competitiveness of North America in a global economy.

DIX

Is that the name/number of the current bill?

THANK YOU!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast