Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North Carolina Department OF LABOR

Below is the letter to the Editor of the Winston-Salem Journal that they FINALLY decided to print. It can be found at www.journalnow.com

Time for Answers
    The time has come for the citizens of North Carolina to stand up and demand answers from our state government officials. I refer to "Setup to arrest immigrants... (July 10)," regarding 49 illegal immigrants being arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement for working at Seymour Johnston Air Force Base with fake documents.

The statement made by Allen McNeely, head of the labor department's OSHA division, in which he blasted ICE for these arrests, is an abomination. He accused ICE of setting up these illegals in order to arrest them. He actually had the unmitigated gall to state that ICE had "abused the trust that the department has tried to build with these workers." Why in the world would a state department official, supported by tax-paying citizens, be concerned about "building trust" with people who have broken the law to come to this state?

Our state government, in this instance, is guilty of aiding and abetting criminals and, at the worst, of treason. This cannot be allowed to continue. I have contacted Labor Commissioner Cherie Berry and demanded not only answers but also that McNeely be fired for knowingly breaking the law. This should not be tolerated.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

McNeely needs to be fired. No question.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of course, I still haven't heard back from the Department of Labor. Probably won't either.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

AH, Bootsie, you did a good thing! I bet the Journal's butt was puckered all the way this morning. I know it hurt them to print a conservative letter like that. I'm glad you had enough persistance to see it though.

I wonder just how many more letters they 'lost'? You know, I'd be concerned if a newspaper lost public opinion letters if I were the managing editor.......who knows.......it might be that person who's losing them.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Thanks, StraightShooter! I bet you're right. Those letters probably disappear into the trash. I guess they DO print SOME that differ from their stance but mine tend to be inflammatory! But, that one wasn't real bad. You just have to wonder if they REALLY were planning to print it today if I hadn't emailed yesterday??????