Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North Carolina Senators position on S.1348 update 6-1-07

I called both Senators today (June 1). Dole is solid against the bill and will vote NO. Burr still hasn't released a position statement yet. I told the staffer on the phone to tell him to get his head out of the sand and recited the Rasmusen Poll statistics. I asked her who the Senator worked for and she stated "the people". I said then he must represent the people and take a NO stance now. What is he waiting for?

Anyone who has time please call Senator Burr's office (whether residing in NC or not) and tell him to represent the people of this country and not special interests and the Chamber of Commerce.

His Washington phone number is (202) 224-3154
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will put in a call today as well.

Good work though!

Lets lay it on thick today on all the Senators!

Hey ZEEZIL

FYI for your pleasure........we have quite a few Senator Burr{ito} threads with added info in case you've not seen them yet.

He's on the run and hiding. Europe or Russia - but on the run as it were.

Dole knows that she's definitely being watched and will pay the price if she goes against N. Carolinians.

Burrito doesn't seem to give a flying fig what you guys want. He's bought and paid for by the NAU, apparently.

And YES! KEEP THE HEAT UP HIGH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone up for a protest outside of Burr's main district office in Winston Salem next Thursday led by me?

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Anyone up for a protest outside of Burr's main district office in Winston Salem next Thursday led by me?

W
    I'd love to be there. I might try to swing out there if I can, coming from California.

Count Me In

Sure, I'll commit. If the event comes together, let me know when and where. I'm in southern Iredell Co. and only about an hour away from Winston-Salem.

Burr called.

ZeeZil and Delta, glad to have you both with us, the more the merrier and the better the fight!!

I have called Burr's office at least 8,10 times I wish the man could just get along so we could let it go. Calling again here .

Between Burr, Kennedy, McCain,Graham, Craig I hope they all get thrown out of office because I never want to hear their name again, when this is over.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)