Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North Carolina U.S. House Candidate Don Davis Voted to Let Predators Victimize Childr

North Carolina U.S. House Candidate Don Davis Voted to Let Predators Victimize Children with Sexual Propaganda in the Classroom

Shane Trejo | Jun 30, 2022

State senator Don Davis, a Democrat, is challenging MAGA favorite Sandy Smith, a Republican, for North Carolina’s new 1st Congressional District seat in the U.S. House.

Davis is fashioning himself as a conservative-leaning Democrat in order to win voters and avoid being swept away by the upcoming “Red Wave” in November, but one key vote highlights Davis’ radicalism and embrace of left-wing insanity.

Davis voted against House Bill 755 (H755), dubbed the Parents’ Bill of Rights, written to give parents recourse to push back against predators grooming children in the classroom. The legislation permits mothers and fathers to “direct the upbringing and moral or religious training of his or her child” and to “make health care decisions” for their children.

The bill also prevents LGBT perverts from grooming young children in the classroom. It states that “instruction on sexual orientation or gender identity shall not be included in the curriculum provided in grades kindergarten through third grade.”

This no-brainer legislation passed through the state house by a 66-50 vote and then through the state senate by a 28-18 vote. Davis was one of the individuals who shamefully voted against this bill to shield children from predators.

Big League Politics has reported on the rise of LGBT grooming as predators feel emboldened to advance upon children:

A whistleblower has exposed how teachers and administrators in public schools are plotting to set-up “Rainbow Clubs” or Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) groups order to groom children and indoctrinate them into the LGBT agenda.

The whistleblower, a self-described “reformed” social justice warrior named Christina Buttons, infiltrated a webinar in which LGBT educators and advocates plotted the best ways to target children and warp their souls without their parents being able to realize what happened until it is too late.

“Something I do say to students…in my class and then quickly go into the other 5th grader classes and say, just so you know it’s completely your option if you want to come or not, umm, but I told them I don’t ever tell anyone else who came except for the other two 5th grade teachers, so I would never tell their adults…just to make sure that any of them who are potentially nervous would at least feel assuaged in that way,” one of the predators said as they shared their grooming techniques with other teachers.

“The only formal, like, communication that we’ve sent home was to 4th and 5th grade students. We told them it wasn’t a permission slip, it was something that was one-way communication to home about our club, and I didn’t hear any push back from anybody regarding that. But also we intentionally left it broad in that it was a club about acceptance, tolerance, diversity and identity, and then on-campus, we do announce it to all the grades when we are having an event,” another groomer said, sharing best practices on how to deceive parents about the nature of their agenda.

“I think at the elementary school level, at least in my school which is in Western Massachusetts, it begins even before starting the club, so just beginning with making sure you have inclusive curricula at your school, that your school has a welcoming culture, that you’re using lots of vocabulary that has to do with gender and sexuality and…I think then you can start to introduce the idea of beginning to build a GSA or a Rainbow Club,” another teacher said, explaining how LGBT education naturally leads to the grooming of children.

Davis disqualified himself from consideration as a Congressman for lacking the backbone to stand up against groomers in schools. Sandy Smith is the only choice for the 1st Congressional District race as she will vote for legislation that punishes perverts and predators.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/north-...the-classroom/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Endorses Sandy Smith for Congress for Stance Against Illegal Immigration

https://sandysmithnc.com/alipac-endo...l-immigration/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)