Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NORTHCOM: NAU Martial Law Appartus By 2020

Lee Rogers
    Intel Strike Blog Network
    October 16, 2007

The commander of NORAD and USNORTHCOM General Victor E. Renaurt recently made public a 10 page document called Vision 2020 which outlines strategic goals for both NORAD and USNORTHCOM leading up to the year 2020. The document advocates strengthening relations with Canada Command, developing a closer relationship with Mexico’s armed forces and establishing an effective continental defense against assorted threats. The focus of the Vision 2020 document is on protecting the continental perimeter of North America and not the United States.

Even more disturbing is that the document also outlines goals to provide timely and effective support for civil authorities in the wake of catastrophic events through the integration of USNORTHCOM’s resources. Essentially, they are envisioning the role of USNORTHCOM by 2020 to serve as a North American martial law apparatus that will have operational integration with current civil and military authorities in Canada, Mexico and the United States.

One of the vision statements of the Vision 2020 document states the following:

We must constantly challenge “the way it isâ€

I don't see it taking that long . This is just to fool the people into thinking they have more time .

I see this happening in just a couple of years . Hope I'm very very wrong !

I agree. It will be long before 2020.

Reminds me of a futuristic movie I once saw. I can't remember the name of it, but it was patrolled, not be policemen, but by a private / governmental force. These people didn't ask questions. They just came in and rectified the problem. No matter who got hurt. Kinda scary.

I see this happening already. Northcom, Halliburton and Lockheed Martin ads on tv already show a "united military" type of image. Military uniforms whether Army or Marines, arent distinguishable anymore. Take a look at how Lockheed-Martin feels about DIVERSITY. IMO, LM's homepage looks alittle TOO diverse. Does anyone else but me feel just alittle left out?
    http://www.lockheedmartin.com/index.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean wrote:

Take a look at how Lockheed-Martin feels about DIVERSITY. IMO, LM's homepage looks alittle TOO diverse. Does anyone else but me feel just alittle left out?
    Holy cow! Perhaps I could get hired as their "token" blue eyed blond.

Seriously though, nearly every article I've read concerning the SPP/NAU mentions (but never specifically names) "stakeholders". Who, EXACTLY, are these people?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I can understand our country's working together to protect the American continient, china is getting very powerful, you can not trust Iran. but I would think we could remain a sovereign nation and still work together, we must keep our own military in order to keep our sovereignty.

What surprises me is they want to be are friends, we tend to piss the whole world off. Someone Nukes Wash.state or anywhere along the northern border it is going to affect Canada and the same in all the states on the So. border.

We just have to be sure they don't destroy the constitution doing it, well someone will, I'm not so sure i will be in any condition by then.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Butterbean wrote:

Take a look at how Lockheed-Martin feels about DIVERSITY. IMO, LM's homepage looks alittle TOO diverse. Does anyone else but me feel just alittle left out?
    Holy cow! Perhaps I could get hired as their "token" blue eyed blond.

Seriously though, nearly every article I've read concerning the SPP/NAU mentions (but never specifically names) "stakeholders". Who, EXACTLY, are these people?

Inquiring minds want to know!
    "Stakeholders" are people who have a vested interest in herds of people who perform certain duties at meanial or no wages at all. IMO, "Stakeholders" is another word for "Slave-Owners".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Butterbean"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    I agree. It will be long before 2020.

Reminds me of a futuristic movie I once saw. I can't remember the name of it, but it was patrolled, not be policemen, but by a private / governmental force. These people didn't ask questions. They just came in and rectified the problem. No matter who got hurt. Kinda scary.
    I was thinking as I read it that maybe we need to re-watch Judge Dredd, Minority Report, Demolition Man, and a few others...

This one really made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Butterbean, I feel the same way.
    Schools punishing the one willing to ask questions (or just get them drugged... but "just say no to drugs!") into unquestioning conformity, apathy, and submission. Why else?
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.