Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not All Illegals Seek Menial Jobs!

[b]Published: December 27, 2007

Not All Illegals Seek Menial Jobs

Mike Cutler

Reading the New York Times today, I ran across an article, “Los Angeles Combating Gangs Gone Internationalâ€

Two gangs that originated on the streets here have grown so large in El Salvador that there are two prisons in that country devoted exclusively to their members, one for each gang, according to officials who traveled there recently to meet with the local authorities.
    If our country doesn't put an end to this illegal invasion, this is our fate. These vicious gangs are spreading nationwide. Northern Virginia now has the highest concentration of MS-13 gang members in the nation. They exude evil. If necessary, they will kill their own mother, and party to celebrate.

"Senator D'Amato was convinced by my arguments, bolstered by some 30 other INS special agents who spoke with Senator D'Amato's staffers over a period of some 6 months. Today the crime of reentry after deportation for "aggravated felons" carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in jail!"

I recognize the good intentions, but just how are we supposed to foot the bill to keep these ass-----s in prison for that long? A 20 year sentence would probably run close to a million US$ or more, these days. Tight border security and putting the minorities that are here, legally ,back to work would be the surest way to reduce the prison population and its cost to taxpayers.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)