Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not enough comments in News Section

Friends,

I was just scanning our news section here

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... wforum&f=6

We use the number of comments as one of the ways we determine which articles should go on our homepage.

Also, ALIPAC is the largest archive of information on this subject in existence. When you post a comment beneath a news article, that drives that information higher on the search engines for others to see.

Also, your comments serve as a counter to the bias in many of these articles.

When I checked today, there are far to few comments beneath our articles compared to past weeks for some reason.

Please help us improve this situation by making more posts beneath news articles in that section.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will speak for myelf but I am sure this is true of others here.

I have been so busy e-mailing,faxing,calling.I also have spent several hours this week with people who do not have a clue what our government is up to.In fact some people absolutely will not believe our government would do such a thing that it takes time and proof to change their minds.I am sure you all have experienced this.

With so much going on in congress this week I have not had time to post much but believe me behind the scenes war is being waged on our congress by us plus all the other things we are doing to stop these agregious bills plus defending our rights by writing post else where etc.. All this takes a lot of time but well worth it.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I will speak for myelf but I am sure this is true of others here.

I have been so busy e-mailing,faxing,calling.

With so much going on in congress this week I have not had time to post much but believe me behind the scenes war is being waged on our congress by us plus all the other things we are doing to stop these agregious bills plus defending our rights by writing post else where etc.. All this takes a lot of time but well worth it.
    DITTO USPatriot! I've been emailing like crazy and havn't had much time to read articles. I feel that by doing so, I can make up for the lack of people who don't write or call our reps. I am not referring to anyone at Alipac when I say that, because I know we all work hard. I refer to the people that are still asleep, or don't care about the future of our country.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn