Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is NOT an IMMIGRATION BILL!!!

None of these bills are IMMIGRATION BILLS!!

There is NOTHING in these bills ---- hundreds of pages!! ---- that has anything to do with Immigration into America.

What does securing mexico's southern border have to do with Immigration?

What do PROJECTS in mexico or canada have to do with IMMIGRATION into America?

I need for one of you guys to explain to me what does ANY OF THIS have to do with IMMIGRATION into America. Perhaps I'm the one who's slow on the up take but I can't find much of anything - save for BOILERMAKERS & H VISAS that have one thing to do with Immigration.

What does IRRIGATION / WATER have to do with IMMIGRATION?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are right! This is a North American Union bill, and nothing more. It has nothing to do with a "comprehensive" immigration bill. Everything seems 'fine tuned' to benefit Mexico's agenda, which is to become more dependent on the U.S.'s economy in order to become a more successful nation. It will completely wipe out all of the middle-class people in America, and pull them down into the bowels of a 3rd world sess pool. Just look at the sponsors of the bill. This wasn't thought out by anyone who is truly an American. It appears to be written by LaRaza itself.
    We are in deep trouble, because if this were handed out to all of our representatives, we would have heard alot of wailing and nashing of teeth by now. Very few reps came forward to disagree with it's contents. I can't stress how much we need to get on the phone and call them, send faxes, and emails. Our country is at stake!

Those that have read this realize it's a racist La Raza bill. Nothing about it seeks to improve the conditions of Latinos in general. Securing Mexico's southern border is all about limiting the invasion opportunities for Latin Americans OTM. Everything for the race....actually a bunch of Mexican nationals furthering their Reconquista with the help of Organized Congress.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell me........what do LATINOS have to do with American IMMIGRATION?

Why is this bill ALL ABOUT Spanish speaking countries?

Where is the European immigration? Asian? African? etc. etc.

Why are we sending IRISH Nursing students back to Ireland and NOT allowing them to remain? Are they NOT good immigrant prospects? Because they speak ENGLISH perhaps?

THIS CRAP is ALL about NORTH & SOUTH of the border and has NOTHING to do with American Immigration!

THIS is a CON JOB to the inth degree.[/b]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Tell me........what do LATINOS have to do with American IMMIGRATION?

Why is this bill ALL ABOUT Spanish speaking countries?

Where is the European immigration? Asian? African? etc. etc.

Why are we sending IRISH Nursing students back to Ireland and NOT allowing them to remain? Are they NOT good immigrant prospects? Because they speak ENGLISH perhaps?

THIS CRAP is ALL about NORTH & SOUTH of the border and has NOTHING to do with American Immigration!

THIS is a CON JOB to the inth degree.[/b]
    A "CON JOB" is right. Have you ever wondered why all products you buy now, are labeled in both English and Spanish, but nothing else.
    I would love to know how many of the "Leaders" of the SPP, speak fluent Spanish. I am willing to bet most of them do.

Banned
    I was told by a person in my Rep's office last week that it is very important to talk to the "point man on immigration" in each office. So maybe when you make calls you could ask for this person, or if they are not available, ask for voicemail, and leave a "please call me back" message.

I think it is very important to get to someone who knows what they, and you, are talkin' about. I keep getting twinkies and I know I'm pounding sand!!!

Re: This is NOT an IMMIGRATION BILL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    None of these bills are IMMIGRATION BILLS!!

There is NOTHING in these bills ---- hundreds of pages!! ---- that has anything to do with Immigration into America.

What does securing mexico's southern border have to do with Immigration?

What do PROJECTS in mexico or canada have to do with IMMIGRATION into America?

I need for one of you guys to explain to me what does ANY OF THIS have to do with IMMIGRATION into America. Perhaps I'm the one who's slow on the up take but I can't find much of anything - save for BOILERMAKERS & H VISAS that have one thing to do with Immigration.

What does IRRIGATION / WATER have to do with IMMIGRATION?
    Agreed! I just got through almost the entire bill. What BS!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    It is outrageous that they expect us to swallow this load of donkey doo!
    ITS NOT HAPPENING!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Which bills are you commenting on here? The Flake Guiterrez bill?

You are right, they should just rename this the North American Union bill.

Then to save everybody the hassle and unneeded expense, they should just make the "immigration" portion one page, and say any Mexican who wants a green card or worker permit without restriction should go at any US or Mexican Consulate where they will hand them out like candy.

Because that is essentially what this bill does anyway, it just uses hundreds of pages to do it in an attempt to confuse the American people.

This also means everyone who signs onto this bill is a traitor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast