Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not to be overly suspicious....BUT

First, I preface this remark by stating that I am tickled pink that Jill Carrol is safe and sound, and has been released.

Now, that being said...am I the only one that finds her convenience on this specific day more than a bit suspicious? Every time Bush needs to distract us, every time he wants to take our eye off the REAL BALL (in this case, what he is up to in Mexico) he pulls a rabbit like this out of his bag of tricks to eat up the news cycle.

Think about it folks....to much of this administration is just a bit to convenient, and I find myself wondering how many extra days Jill spent in captivity because this administration held up her release waiting till it could be properly used as a distraction.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I think we're all members of the "Don't Trust Em Club", PintoBean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL... I crawled out if bed this morning to the news. I myself thought the very same thing and have strongly felt for some time that anytime our government wants to divert attention in the media that they do something such as this, but have always thought too that others didn't notice this practice... coincidence???

Personally I thought they would use the Bird Flu to throw us off track. Perhaps that's yet to come. The Presidator (president-dictator) has his people working 24/7 to keep the American people under SUBTLE, but TIGHT control.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too funny....on top of Jill Carrol, the one lone West Virginia coal miner is also sent home this morning, so that NOTHING is on the air about Mexico as special NEWS ALERTS interupt NORMAL PROGRAMMING...sorry, this all smacks of behind the sceens orchestrations and string pulling.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

What bothers me about these people kidnapped over there...they always say what lovely treatment they got from people who hack heads off!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

They probably aren't even out of bed in Cancun yet so there won't be news this early anyway. It is only 7:20 AM.

You know... it's funny... I thought the same thing when I saw the *release* of this woman broadcast on the news... over and over and over and over.

I found myself being suspicious if she was ever in capitivity and the whole thing was not staged.

She was driven to a specific location by her captors and then released, when just about every other person abducted has been killed by these terroists???

Makes her one of the "special" ones, right?

I hate to be mean but having been in countries where it is illegal to practice any religion other than Islam and where the laws are stated that way, I can't be too sympathetic toward someone who goes to their country and breaks their laws any more than I can be sympathetic toward people who come here and break our laws.

I didn't pay much attention to that woman's plight nor any of the others who went there to break laws. If they come here, they can't marry 4 wives and break our laws, can they?

Regarding that coal miner. I am heartbroken to see a young man who has aged about fifty years in a few short months. I cried when I saw him on the news, knowing that he was the guy who was there watching his friends die. I don't know if there is anyone to blame for this but my heart aches for that young man at the same time it rejoices because he lived.

Junius:

The man guy behind the company that owns that mine is a real sleeze billionaire living here in New York...trust me, there is someone to be angry at.

Pinto Bean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast