Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is not a political problem anymore its (OURS)

I remember one Famous and now dead president siad this and i Quote" ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country".
    Sound advice and very applicable today. Especialy in this invironment and with this illegal invasion.
    ON May First the general populas of my country observed a mob staging rallies, boycotts,
    walks , marches, disruption of an other wise normal day, The signs read TODAY WE MARCH TOMORROW WE VOTE........................IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT CRIMMINALS...................... VIVA LA MEXICO...WE ARE CITIZENS TOO..............AMNESTY FOR ALL IMMIGRANTS...........LITTLE CHILDREN WITH FACE PAINTINGS THAT READ YES LEGALIZATION..............MEXICAN FLAGS WERE WAVING BACK TO BACK WITH THE AMERICAN FLAG....... SOME HAD THE MEXICAN FLAG ABOVE THE AMERICAN FLAG ...........SOME HUNG THE AMERICAN FLAG UPSIDE DOWN........... AND A LARGE NUMBER DIDNT CHOSE TO CARRY ANYTHING BUT A MEXICAN FLAG......... !!!!!!!!!
    The mood was festive the bar-b-q was fired up.... cant march on an empty stomache.............
    some were chanting HELL NO WE WONT GO to the beat of a mariachi band .
    I dont recall the numbers but i know it was nation wide and in many cities.
    The question arises............................. AMERICAN CITIZENS !!!!!!! where were we???

did we line the streets and blast the waves of lines with comments like YOU ARE ILLEGALS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMAND ANYTHING from tis soveriegn country of ours.
    I had heard rumors tha there was going to be mass roundups of the illegals after these protests.
    The problem is they are not afraid of the american people whos taxes are removed from our pay checks by law to pay for the tortillas they were using to make burritos in the streets that day. And also to pay for the twisted ankles some may have aquired during the RIOTS!!!!!!!
    there was no show of the american Peoples in the streets to even counter the protests.
    Where were the lawyers standing up for the americans right not to have to pay for the tortillas, or beef used that day.
    I am convinced that the american public just doesnt care any more. Part of the politicians ability to sell a COUNTRY IS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL, AND GIVEN THE PERMISSION TO SELL IT BY THE OWNER(S).

HAS CONGRESS HEARD YOUR vOICE SAY OUR COUNTRY IS NOT FOR SALE.
    wE ABOUT CAME UNGLUED WITH THE PORT DEAL THAT ALMOST WENT TO AN ARAB COUNTRY.
    I ask whats the difference here. The Large groups of people that came out on may 1st made thier voices heard .

I am sending out a cry to the legal American citizens of this great country.
    Rally around the borders, Voulanteer to keep a vigil on our borders untill all the illegals are back in thier own countries. Vote out of office those who would allow amnesty for legalization of criminal immigrants. And tell the border patrol about orginizations who would hrbor such criminals to. Wether they be of a religious nature or not. Churches are not above the law in fact they are supposed to uphold the laws of the land.
    there was a cry that once rang out that told of an invasion on the east coast . Men volentered to notify the men if that invasion was happening and they were called the minute men. Because they had to be ready at any minute to defend against the invasion that was being undertook by the British army.

The time has come to realize whats just at stake here .
    Our leaders are not doing thier JOBS
    they have sold our border to Mexico
    A treasonist act is to see treason and do absolutely
    NOTHING about it.

ALWAYS A LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN
    STEVEN DOHERTY

This is not a Political problem It is Ours

As far as I can tell there are no orginizations, Organizing American Citizens or funding them as they are the Mexicans....
    And I don't think there will be huge rallies, demonstrations and such from Americans who have been brain washed into being so
    Politically correct.
    The mind set of most Citizens seems to be "We'll just wait and see what happens"
    IF WE DO>>>>IT WILL BE TOO LATE!

I have seen a few Rallies and they are much appreciated. However small groups here and there will Not be Noticed or make a huge impression on our Politicians and the rest of the American Public as the huge Demonstrations by the Mexicans did.

This so called President is determined to have work programs that lead to Citizenship.....It is called Amnesty.
    If that happens, our laws also provide for them to bring their extended family here for citizenship.
    In a few short years there will be 100,000,000 or more here in line for Citizenship.

What does it take to light a fire in the hearts and minds of American Citizens???

I know all of us here are working hard on doing just that but it isn't happening fast enough or big enough.
    We must make our voices heard before it is too late.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Take heart. Our ranks are growing rapidly.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well spoken Steve!

Good information asnd well spoken out! I have to hand it to this group they are standing up and speaking out and we will make a difference! keep in the fight!
    One Voice Speaking Loudly ~ ~ ~ Judymd