Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NOT This year, but HOPEFULLY, NEXT year!

Last Friday, I CALLED in the White House phone comment line and DEMANDED that President Bush FREE the UNJUSTLY imprisoned Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean BY TODAY, MY 53rd BIRTHDAY! I informed them that Ramos's YOUNGEST son, JACOB--only SIX!--was SERIOUSLY ILL and HOSPITALIZED! That little boy is SICK and NEEDS HIS DADDY, and needs him NOW, I insisted. The White House operator was REALLY taken ABACK and hastened to reassure me that my message WOULD reach President Bush. I replied thank you, but from PREVIOUS experience regarding this, I knew that things would MORE than likely REMAIN unresolved. ALL weekend and on MONDAY and finally TODAY, I waited ANXIOUSLY! However, my birthday today is WINDING down WITHOUT my ONE and ONLY wish that Ramos and Compean be FREED! Well, HOPEFULLY, the two persecuted patriots WILL be OUT by my 54TH birthday NEXT year!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I truly... with every cell in my body want Johnny Sutton Disbarred for life and the ability of Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean too sue him blind for every penny he has and will ever have
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Ariborne, they need to be able to go after the DOJ for prosecuting them and for being the employers of Sutton, then Sutton needs to be jailed himself for his crimes against these two and the people of this nation.

Joazinha, what is wrong with the boy? This makes me feel so bad for both he and his father, being apart during this time. Even guys in the military will be sent home when a child is seriously ill and hospitalized, when they have been sent abroad.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I truly... with every cell in my body want Johnny Sutton Disbarred for life and the ability of Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean too sue him blind for every penny he has and will ever have
    This would solve everything cause i think our agents are still jailed cause the railroading must never be reveiled to John Q public. Sutton is a punk.
    I've seen enough of him on Lou and Glenns show to see that .
    AE , i believe the boy has Hepatitis b . and yes he needs his father . If the dad was truly guilty i would never say yes . But i don't blame them a bit for the small cover up they did knowing Sutton was watching and waiting for agents to dare mess with the illegals and the drug runners . I'ld do it too .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ariborne, they need to be able to go after the DOJ for prosecuting them and for being the employers of Sutton, then Sutton needs to be jailed himself for his crimes against these two and the people of this nation.
    I agree 100 % .. throw Bush in the Mix as well, I want them all to pay and pay hard for this injustice
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: NOT This year, but HOPEFULLY, NEXT year!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Last Friday, I CALLED in the White House phone comment line and DEMANDED that President Bush FREE the UNJUSTLY imprisoned Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean BY TODAY, MY 53rd BIRTHDAY! I informed them that Ramos's YOUNGEST son, JACOB--only SIX!--was SERIOUSLY ILL and HOSPITALIZED! That little boy is SICK and NEEDS HIS DADDY, and needs him NOW, I insisted. The White House operator was REALLY taken ABACK and hastened to reassure me that my message WOULD reach President Bush. I replied thank you, but from PREVIOUS experience regarding this, I knew that things would MORE than likely REMAIN unresolved. ALL weekend and on MONDAY and finally TODAY, I waited ANXIOUSLY! However, my birthday today is WINDING down WITHOUT my ONE and ONLY wish that Ramos and Compean be FREED! Well, HOPEFULLY, the two persecuted patriots WILL be OUT by my 54TH birthday NEXT year!
    joazinha, I'm truly sorry your birthday wish didn't come true. I can't imagine what the families of BP Agents Ramos and Compean go through, especially the little ones missing their daddies. It just breaks my heart.
    SO- I will join you and make YOUR one birthday wish MY personal, single birthday wish - that they are released by the end of June. Let's give this thing another chance.

Oh, and joazinha....HAPPY BIRTHDAY

It is a real tradagy when innocent people are put in prison because of a drug dealer says he was unarmed, how does sutton know, I mean does he really know what HAPPENED???
    It makes my stomache TURN evry time I hear about how someone has been screwed under due to lies and mainipulation, and see what a BIG DOG he can be.
    I pray for these men everyday, silently, I think about them, and what a crock of crap Sutton is. But, he will get his. I would like to see him put in jail, and disbarded and fined, for the lies he has told, now he only stubbles on his words, and trys to make himself look GOOD before the people of the USA.
    I am writting a letter to the president ( a LOT of good that will do ) To do a full investigation of sutton, . sutton has completely DECIEVED the boarder patrol agents, and the citizens of the USA. We need to demand sutton brought before a court tried and convicted and leave NOTHING out.
    I also would like to see these agents get the jobs back, with pay with back pay, and severance pay, along with a full lawsuit of the Sutton adminstration, for not properly including the details of this fine upstanding , lieing drug lord.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

That rat Sutton is, and has been, in Bush's pocket since Bush was Gov of Texas. As far back as the "good old baseball days" !

I agree 100 % .. throw Bush in the Mix as well, I want them all to pay and pay hard for this injustice
    DITTO !!

Happy Birthday, joazinha, and thanks for reminding us of the border agents nightmare. I agree with Glen Beck when he says they are the "first political prisoner's". That this was allowed to happen in the USA, or anywhere else for that matter, is a travisty beyond imagination. A real heart breaker, and a real motivation to take action.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

For the current details on little Jacob Ramos's illness, please check out the story, "How do you admit the illegals?", April 24, 2008, on this website: http://agentramos.blogspot.com Like the poor lad's mother Monica Ramos, I, TOO (and LOTS of OTHER law-abiding Americans and legal residents!) wonder HOW Jacob Ramos, an AMERICAN citizen, could be DENIED admission to a hospital WITH a POTENTIALLY LIFE-THREATENING disease because his family had NO insurance (of course not, because his daddy is UNJUSTLY canned!), while hospitals FREELY admit people who are NOT citizens or even legal residents, but CRIMINALS! And, YES, illegal aliens ARE criminals!

Like the poor lad's mother Monica Ramos, I, TOO (and LOTS of OTHER law-abiding Americans and legal residents!) wonder HOW Jacob Ramos, an AMERICAN citizen, could be DENIED admission to a hospital WITH a POTENTIALLY LIFE-THREATENING disease because his family had NO insurance (of course not, because his daddy is UNJUSTLY canned!), while hospitals FREELY admit people who are NOT citizens or even legal residents, but CRIMINALS! And, YES, illegal aliens ARE criminals!
    Adding insult to major injury ! It's exactly because of the IA's that our health care is system has been demolished. Without this illegal invasion, there wouldn't have been a problem getting treatment for the boy. A crying shame !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT