Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Clean record!! UMMMM is there a time limit for how long it has to be clean? Just kidding, I think!

Great Idea!! some of the dicussions were getting pretty heated.

You know my husband came home for two weeks and I rush in here and post and work when I get a chance ( haven't seen him in 2 months) anyway I can't believe how long it is taking me to see something like this, just realized its been up all week. Sorry if I'm running a bit slow!
    Don't worry; I just noticed it myself.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

This is great William. It will be nice to discuss records and what candidates stand for, and what we are looking for IN a candidate.

We have several candidates who stand against ciizenship for ILLEGAL ALIENS, and should be deciding who to support. Time is getting short and we really need a concensus of opinion soon.

Thank you.

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":2m9742ko
    Clean record!! UMMMM is there a time limit for how long it has to be clean? Just kidding, I think!

Great Idea!! some of the dicussions were getting pretty heated.

You know my husband came home for two weeks and I rush in here and post and work when I get a chance ( haven't seen him in 2 months) anyway I can't believe how long it is taking me to see something like this, just realized its been up all week. Sorry if I'm running a bit slow!
    Hahahah, SoSad. I think we are "on notice" to start behaving.
    I AM TRYING!! But just before I found this thread I posted something with Ron Paul it Well it mentioned him or really was about raising money for his campaign...but not sure what is allowed, actually it was about a bust on an Idaho mining co. did you see it EX_OC?
    Is that the one where they found Ron Paul coins?

SoSad, if I was in Isolation with you, that would be OK with me! Hahahah. [/quote:2m9742ko]

Thanks EX_OC me two in reverse...Americangirl at least your not alone!! We will all just have to be really good from now on!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks William.

I am sorry, I didn't see this earlier and I have posted on some threads - will refrain.

While this is not criticism, and I am just a poster, I don't quite understand about having to request permission to post.

While I realize political discussion get really heated sometimes, I am not sure there is anything we can do more important than to discuss, put out what each of us think, and come to some consensus to pick a candidate and all get behind one.

If we don't, we are lost and I guess I just hate to limit that discussion in any way. I don't mean as in tone, I mean in who gets to post - I'm thinking there will be a lot of people come here - perhaps new who have input or would like information and won't even know the forum exists.

Sorry - probably shouldn't have said that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    What's the latest word on the 'Candidates Forum'???

BOYCOTT MEXICAN PRODUCTS
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Maybe I'm not understanding this but are we to get permission to talk about candidates like a bunch of school kids or what ?

Do we not help support this forum ?

All due respect to the but this sucks .

PS we have moderators and others to keep us calm . Send me a pm or delete my reply if it offends ,but don't give special previleges to others who just may agree with you .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234