Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Note from US Border Control

Said I wouldn't be back, but felt some of you should know this....

Senator Lott Gets Tough on Immigration
    Let's Give Him Our Support
    May 2, 2006
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear Barbara,

It appears that our efforts are beginning to have a very positive effect.

On May 1st, the day illegal aliens tried to shut down our country as they rallied for amnesty, Senator Trent Lott, one of the most powerful men in the U.S. Senate today, spoke on Fox Television News and told millions of viewers that he is highly offended when illegal people come into this country, take jobs illegally, and then protest and wave foreign flags.

He said that the U.S. Senate will not be intimidated by these rallies and that he believed they would have just the opposite effect.
    The most shocking part of his statement, however, was when he suggested that the Senate needed to move closer to the House immigration bill that focuses on enforcement first.

He also stated that he adamantly opposes amnesty, guest worker programs and any pathways to citizenship for illegal aliens.

The Senator from Mississippi added the only idea he does support is a role for temporary workers who can enter the country to do a specific job for a limited time and then must leave the country, but said that could be taken up after the Congress has taken the steps to secure the borders first.

This could be the major breakthrough we have all been working towards and we need to ensure that Senator Lott stays on course.

Please go right now to our website's Legislative Action Center to get the information you need to contact Senator Lott; thank him for his courage and leadership on this issue; and urge him to stay strong in his support of enforcement first.

Click here for our Legislative Action Center

Thank you for your interest and your support for our work.
    Most Sincerely,

Edward I. Nelson
    Chairman
    U.S. Border Control
    8180 Greensboro Drive #1070
    McLean, VA 22102
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The Senator from Mississippi added the only idea he does support is a role for temporary workers who can enter the country to do a specific job for a limited time and then must leave the country, but said that could be taken up after the Congress has taken the steps to secure the borders first.
    I also heard two Democratic Congressmen last night on Lou Dobbs agree, that an enforcement first, guest worker later, bill, might be a workable solution. They were both open to it.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Total and complete security of our Borders MUST be done first and NOW! Why can't the current bonehead administration understand that?! President Bush needs to make a statement and then act to secure our Borders. That's it!! In the same breath, he does not need to squawk about "amnesty" or a guest-worker program or about illegals doing the jobs that Americans won't do. Make the statement that beginning immediately the Borders of the United States are Secure! And then do it!

In my opinion, while there is talk of undoing FEMA, might I suggest they do the same with the Dept of Homeland (Un)Security?????

Good to see you back, Moosetracks! I made my call to Sen. Lott's office this morning to thank him for standing up for the legal American citizens
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Banned
    Moosetracks,

It's good to see you again! Do you have a link to that website? I'd be glad to support Senator Lott on this!

Pine

Pinestraw....no sorry, it was an email to me from the US Border Control
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I think there is way more good news coming out of this May 1 nonsense than originally anticipated.

This is, indeed, good news.

I'm really glad that there weren't counter protests that stirred the pot and made us look as stupid as they do right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)