Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is my understanding that Indiana does not have a recall law, too bad because Lugar is our Senator and no one is running against him, he has been in office for 30 years and we will be stuck with his pro-illegal immigration for the next 6 years. This is being handled on a federal level is just an excuse they give the people, it really means we don't want to do anything about it.

I am a firm believer in 2 term limits for all who hold public office! NO way should someone like Teddy Kennedy and this other senator mentioned on this board be able to be there for 30 yrs or more.Here in okla, our Teddy, was a man named Senator Gene Stipe, he was as crooked as he could be and there for over 30 yrs pathetic! Futhermore since I am on the subject it really pains my butt that our Supreme court and federal judges have life time appts , that gives someone way to much power!When, notice I said when lol, we get this illegal immigration squared away, maybe we should start on that new imminent domain law our so called justices threw down on the american citizens.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

look at Robert Byrd, -- he's been there for decades
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12