Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Notice Bush Administration's Timing

Is it any surprise that this temporary worker plan is being addressed at this time ? Right before Christmas ? Yes, I did say the "C" word.

They know that people are becoming side tracked with Christmas coming. Yes, I did say the "C" word again. Just curious, is this a coincidence or very well planned ?

I knew it. He's even the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, on top of everything else.

NEW NAME: President Grinch
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, Legal....you are right. There is a point to this timing, I'm sure. Americans get all soft, weepy, and sentimental at Christmas. It is our time of Joy and Happiness, Love and Sharing.

We are busying ourselves or trying to with happy thoughts, thoughts of a little Christ Child in a manger, sent to save the world and mankind from itself and making preparations of sweet treats, and pretty decorations, lighted reindeers in our yards, and magical trees in our living rooms, and Santa and the joy he brings to the little ones of our land. We're filled with song, music, gifts, good thoughts, prayers, joy, love, giving....the Spirit of Christmas.

We are weak.

But we must be strong.

We are working against an enemy from within and from without, both very dangerous, very clever, very deceptive. The enemy operates with lies in the form of Ironies and Opposites...creating a "fog" to confuse to buy time as they pour in and the numbers swell by the day so that there will be a time when Americans are over-whelmed and surrounded.

All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back

Please God...Help Us Save Our Country Before It Is Too Late.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why do I feel like what you just said should be framed and even hung on a wall ?

Thank you, Judy. I could have never expressed it as well as you have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember Folks: George Washington crossed the Potomoc River on Christmas Night to save the U.S. Country.

Just in us writing this here, WE are on to their game.

I don't care what time it is,(21st century or christmas) Bush and the other crooks are going to get rammed back. Don't let up folks.

Oh yeah, Part of Bush's family value Christianity ---'Remember everbody, be good Christians at Christmas time and let these illegal Aliens violate and rape you.'

Thank you Legal.

And thank you Ron for reminding me of George Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas Eve.

We must be strong. We must stand up. We must be here.

We ARE strong. We ARE standing up. WE Will Be Here LONG AFTER the Wackident and his phoney lying sack of Traitors are disgraced, dismounted, and shipped out of our beautiful Capital.

We'll stay the vigil. We'll do the work. We'll get it done....in time!

Yes WE will, because:

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE not only decide what happens here,

WE control what happens here!!

This is our country. It belongs to US. That makes it OURS and so shall it remain. Wake Up America!! WE NEED YOU!!

We've got a country to save, so please join us now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, I don't think it's JUST BECAUSE we get all sentimental during Christmas BUT CONGRESS is trying to cram in as much as they can before they adjourn for the year and Bush timed it just right in order to try to force Congress to act BEFORE NEXT YEAR.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton