Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

November Elections, don't hold your breath!

Did everyone hear about what a certain council member of the City of San Antonio has proposed? To make the city a safe haven for illegal aliens. This horse has gone to a full trot with little or no resistance. The Republicians are not even trying to stop the speed of this! When are people going to wake up completely and stop it at the ballot box this year. But deep down, I believe if it is not stopped this year it can not be stopped.

The government has caused a double standard. Hard working Americans citizens are paying for something that we have not caused. Take Texas for instance, we are paying almost 6 billion dollars a year because of the illegal hispanic influence. Dallas ISD was requiring principals to be bilingual. There are several groups hiring teachers from Mexico and Central America. The list goes on and on. As Texans, we are catering to this illegal problem with a governor who will not listen. Rick Perry has stated on KLIF 570 that the border is a federal problem and not the state's responsibility. He was also asked about putting the National Guard on the border his response was shocking. This would not do anything. There is not enough support to do a recall just because of GW.

Then to top matters off, these illegal students are complaining to the federal government that after they get their degrees they will not be able to work because of their illegal immigration status.

In the Boston harbor the king was sent a nessage because of the high amount of taxes being charged for tea. I am not suggesting, but take a look. Unless there is a concerted effort with one goal in mind, we can send emails, write letters, and make phone calls until we are blue in the face. Congress needs to be sent a message that will cause a deafening silence.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

I'm still refusing to may income tax. Can you imagine if 20 million of us told the US government to go to hell? I am not going to pay another time for an illegal alien to have their teeth fixed; forget it !!

Plain and simple. I have no representation, so forget about taxation !!

JustJeffUS,

You do know about ALIPAC's plans and operations that go much further than "just calls and e-mails" right?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congress HAS been sent a message. And that message is that not enough American citizens care. How many accounts are on this website? How many other websites exist with a similar goal? Even when added together, there aren't that many people steadfastly engaged in the debate. Americans get ticked off, then cool off. By the time enough citizens get the big picture, the take-over picture, it may be too late.

It's going to take a HUGE event to wake up people. I'm afraid that HUGE event will be very ugly.

Polls say 40% of Hispanics(or Latinos or whatever they call themselves)
    support our immigration laws. That means 60% don't.

Polls say 80-90% of American citizens of all types support tough immigration laws, so why aren't there millions of Americans on this website or protesting illegals or boycotting chicken? Because for now the illegal protestors have returned to their hideyholes. The backlash will be short-lived, and the politicians know it.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Good question William! Believe it or not, there is a LOT more to ALIPAC than just the forum here. I remember when I first heard of ALIPAC and came here, it was because of a link on Google to an article on the FORUM. The FORUM was my first exposure to ALIPAC but I never went to the "top-level" page: http://www.alipac.us to see what else was "up".

Eventually I got around to visiting the links to offer a donation and then to volunteer. As a result, I've distributed 1,000 of the flier asking people to turn in illegal immigrants, written editorials for print in newspapers, offered local radio stations to conduct interviews with me on the perils of illegal immigration (national security, usurpation of our benefits and welfare system, spread of disease and others) and writing/contacting representatives in government and hosting "house parties" where we watch "the video" from immigration watchdog (http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com) and give out self-produced handouts and other information from ALIPAC including the url to their homepage here.

There really is a LOT to do, and time is wasting. As I'm fond of saying - vacation is over - time to get busy!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

The sad thing is the Mexicans don't realize that they are being played again. I was reading an opinion the other day about China and the U.S. China is the newest economic player since all the pc hardware jobs have gone over there. China doesn't want to make nice anymore. There is some scuttlebutt over PC shipments to the U.S. and they are making some strategic moves on the oil supply and General Jorge Bush isn't going to put up with it. He needs to hit China in the economic knees and that means pulling those jobs back to America.

The only problem he has is getting a labor pool that could compete in the global market...meaning cheap labor. He couldn't get it here. That's why the jobs shipped out of here in the first place. So in order to get some of those corporations back stateside, he had to promise tax cuts and cheap labor.

Bush keeps saying that we need 12 million illegal immigrants to fill jobs. There's not that many jobs? But there could be if Bush can deliver the labor force. So he forks his tongue and begins to speak about compassion and laws and hardworking and lazy and decent and vigilantes.

So the idea is to train the guest-workers just like they did in China and India and put them to work in pretty much sweat shops at low wages.

I read a post the other day about how Mexico is anticipating creating a million jobs very soon. Hmmm. I wonder where those jobs are going to come from...the job fairy?

If you look at Great Britain, Tony Blair has mimicked Bush and just looked the other way while million of illegal immigrants have stampeded their shores. Great Britain and Canada have also lost their white collar jobs to China.

This is the global economy. Back slapping, brandy sipping, cigar smoking sleazy deals.

I'm going to go on a little educational campaign on the pro-illegal immigration sites. My posts on the opposition sites will attempt to explain to the undocumented workers that they are being exploited by Big Money America and our politicians who are dependent on corporate contributions. If the illegal immigrants understood just how much they are being used to enrich the powerful, perhaps they would slow down in the support of their masters.

They don't understand that when they get their citizenship, they too will want more from their work, and they too will be replaced just as the documented workers are being replaced now.