Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now that Colorado has passed these new laws on illegal's

...will it work?
    Will it make a difference on the surrounding states?
    how about the country as a whole?

I cannot stress how badly I want something done, but I want it done right. Not half assed, but to the full extent.

I am so miffed at how this becomes so difficult, when it should be so easy.

If you are illegal, you are illegal. You don't get benefits, you can't vote, no drivers license, SS card. Why oh why, are they able to get these items, not pay one fricking dime, when people like us pay out our noses for benefits and don't get nearly the service that they do?!?!

I think it comes down to seeing if the laws are indeed enforced. Let's hope they are.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

WELCOME to Alipac, PATRIOT!

Good to have you in the trenches with us

Are you in Co?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    I think it comes down to seeing if the laws are indeed enforced. Let's hope they are.
    Excatly. The best laws aren't worth a hoot if they are not enforced.

I hope they are enforced and they work. I also hope the illegals go back home instead of moving to their last hope of a safe haven, North Carlina.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    True, but why wouldn't they be?

I'm starting to believe that more and more Americans are fed up with this crap and are not going to take it. In the past week, i've brought up this issue to some people and they all feel the same; they are not happy. I then email them all the information i've collected to help out.

When is the government going to pull its head out of its arse and see that the legal citizens of this country are not happy about this?

What's it going to take? History should teach us that people take it to a point and then they get sick of it. Then the people rise up. Remember France in the late 1700's? Not saying that is going to happen, but when you push people to far, it can get ugly.

Patriot,

Have you read Congressman Tancredo's book called --In Mortal Danger: The Battle for America's Border and Security--

Its a very good book.

Congressman Tancredo makes a statement in there

We can close the border tomorrow if we wanted to, what we lack is the political will to do so.
    President Bush has no intention of closing the border.
    Have you heard about the North American Union?
    You can check out this one. www.spp.gov

Keep up the fight.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

True, but why wouldn't they be?
    Why aren't our current immigration laws not being enforced? You've got the laws saying one thing and then idiots making it illegal to enforce them.

Don't get me wrong, I really and trully hope this works. Just it's all moot if the same thing happens and some moron makes it illegal to enforce the laws.

(edit because I hit Submit too soon)

What's it going to take? History should teach us that people take it to a point and then they get sick of it. Then the people rise up.
    Therein lies your answer. People are rising up and the politicians know their jobs and careers are on the line. That's why we're now seeing alot of new laws and crack down on enforcement.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I'm sorry, but can somebody please fill me in on what Colorado's new laws are?

Thanks.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I'm sorry, but can somebody please fill me in on what Colorado's new laws are?

Thanks.
    Here you go:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060711/ap_ ... mmigration

Well, it's a step in the right direction, but continuing to provide financial assitance and social services to illegal minors is a problem.

But it's a start, anyway.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast