Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I might post once in a blue moon, but I am still very active in the fight. Just wanted to let you know I responded to the ad, but the email bounced back. Stinks too because I let the guy have it. I feel for you Steve. Four generations of welders/carpenters in my family were wiped out due to illegals. Good luck to you my friend!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

I don't know if you remember, but some years ago(3-4) Pro-illegals put out nationwide ads "DARE', daring any legal citizen to apply and work an AgJob, in other word, take the jobs from illegals.
    I was raised on a Dairy Farm so I applied to several Farms that were making the offer.
    One said I was over-qualified, another said that there were no Agjobs using illegals in OK, so there were no local openings. The rest I never heard from.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I might post once in a blue moon, but I am still very active in the fight. Just wanted to let you know I responded to the ad, but the email bounced back. Stinks too because I let the guy have it. I feel for you Steve. Four generations of welders/carpenters in my family were wiped out due to illegals. Good luck to you my friend!
    "Thanks DI! damn we miss your posts around here, and we're barely hangin' in there, but we're hangin'! Thanks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123