Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call me a conspiracy nut - but I think Pres. Bush was put in office by his 'employers' (that's not us folks) to do just this. He was supposed to erase our borders and open us up all the way from Canada to the tip of SA.

As his father put it, 'One area, no borders, with people moving freely within.'

There were a few little glitches. I think if not for 9/11, it would be a done deal and if not for Chavez. Just an opinion, but I believe Chavez is the one that messed up his deal for this. It was discused at the last meeting in Mexico of American states.

That's why Chavez has to be painted as the worst person since Attila the Hun -

This isn't a support thread for Chavez, but I do think he might be one of the reasons it isn't a done deal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    Thank you all for your responses. I agree with everything everyone said...but...what was in it for Bush...for Reid...?
    Why would someone put themselves in that position if not for PERSONAL gain? I really think the only reason is money...but from whom and to whom?
    This big push for CIR and right now began shortly after a visit from China by Hu last spring. Maybe just a coincidence. I suspect there have been many appeasements offered to China, and Hu stopped by to remind Bush that "the animals on his farm know their place."
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This amnesty fiasco was the best thing that has happened to the U.S.A. since I can remember. It united the people of this country the likes of which hasn't happened since the horrors of 911. It proved we can fight our government and with hard work we can make our voices heard. Let us learn from our victory and keep the momentum to fight the good fight against the corruption and willful misuse of our political system by the evil men we have let try to wrestle control from "we the people" Keep the power we have given ourselves and use it to return this country to the people who live in it legally.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12