Like Tree5Likes

Thread: NOW LIVE 10:30 AM Panel Discussion of Amnesty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NOW LIVE 10:30 AM Panel Discussion of Amnesty

There is now a Live Discussion (10:15 AM EST) of Amnesty by a panel at the following link. Included are the following speakers.

Phyllis Schlafly - Eagle Forum

Rosemary Jenks - Numbers USA

Mark Kirkorian

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...f-Uninvited-II
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This will be archived for full viewing, and can then be posted.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Agent Of Influence

Agent of Influence: Grover Norquist and the Assault on the Right (Center for Security Policy Archival Series)

This monograph relates the evidence that supports charges I have made since I first became aware in 1999 of the true nature of the Islamic Free Market Institute (better known as the Islamic Institute or II), which was then operating out of the office of Grover Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform (ATR). At the time, my organization, the Center for Security Policy, had just begun a seven-year sublet from ATR, which included a shared conference space and copier room. Shortly after we moved into those suites, a colleague asked if I knew that there was an Islamist front group on the other side of that Xerox room.

I did not at the time. But over the next seven, biblically long years, I had ample opportunity to establish that the Islamic Institute was closely tied to the Muslim Brotherhood. It also became clear that, with considerable help from Grover Norquist, II and its associates were conducting successful influence operations against the conservative movement, the Republican Party and the George W. Bush team—starting with the 2000 presidential campaign and, subsequently, the Bush ’43 administration.

In the intervening years, I have tried to warn those on the Right—and anyone else who would listen—about the seditious designs of the Muslim Brotherhood, its stealthy “civilization jihad” and the associated subversion aimed at our nation’s civil society institutions and governing agencies.

Regrettably, such efforts have been met by many of Washington D.C.’s prominent conservatives with what can be charitably be described as willful blindness. Thanks to the national security leaders who transmitted the Statement of Facts, the extent to which Norquist and others continue to pose a danger to the nation and the conservative movement is now available for everyone to judge.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn