Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NPR program - surprisingly good coverage.

Surprisingly sympathetic coverage. Two Congress members that are opposed to the bill! Giffords is a bit hoodwinked (I'll be calling her office) but her heart seems to be in the right place.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... d=10330378

"The idea that you eliminate completely the guest worker program means what?" Kennedy asked. "It means you're going to have border guards that are going to be chasing after landscapers out in the middle of the desert
    I ask Mr. Kennedy...I guess you will not mind American children going without food or family's not able to support the lives...or maybe the senior's eating catfood....thats ok with you ...but oh lord forbid the Border patrol chasing YOUR landscaper illeal alien around the desert...
    Please go for a swim in your car by yourself this time.
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

"The idea that you eliminate completely the guest worker program means what?" Kennedy asked. "It means you're going to have border guards that are going to be chasing after landscapers out in the middle of the desert."

Well, no, Teddy, I actually think they're rather busy with the drug dealers.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    "The idea that you eliminate completely the guest worker program means what?" Kennedy asked. "It means you're going to have border guards that are going to be chasing after landscapers out in the middle of the desert
    I ask Mr. Kennedy...I guess you will not mind American children going without food or family's not able to support the lives...or maybe the senior's eating catfood....thats ok with you ...but oh lord forbid the Border patrol chasing YOUR landscaper illeal alien around the desert...
    Please go for a swim in your car by yourself this time.
    I ask him if illegals should be allowed to bring in drug-resistant TB, malaria, Hepatitis, and other diseases into the country as well.