Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just used that number and it worked. Senator Chambliss' office had a recording saying that all of their lines are busy so I had to leave a message, which I did. I just said where I was calling from and said, "Please tell Senator Chambliss to vote NO AMNESTY NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM, thank you. "

If their lines are so busy is it because of US or La Raza?!

CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Senator McConnells' office just now and as soon as the staffer answered she asked my name and address,after which I started to tell her how McConnell wasn't acting in the interest of American citizens.Before I could finish,she interrupted with "I have to let you go,I have another call"! I guess they they don't have time to talk to the common voter who was gullible enough to help put McConnell into office.

Maybe if I was for "comprenhensive immigration reform" they might have let me finish my sentence.These staffers are catching heck from the home folks and they just don't want to hear it.

Good ChromeDome!

HERE IS THE PERFECT LINK TO GET YOUR PHONE NUMERS! SIMPLY PUT IN YOUR STATE AT THE TOP !!

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Isn't the toll free number still available too? I just called again and it is still in English. It came up with my two senators.

1-800-417-7666
    I'm not sure you want to use that number? I just called it and it is the Coalition For Comprehensive Immigration Reform and they support a "path to citizenship". Here is the link to their site:

http://www.cirnow.org/
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Then people should use this number and leave a message for their senator if necessary: NO AMNESTY NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM.

Toll Free Congressional Switchboard Number
    800-862-5530

OR USE THIS LINK:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... e&Sort=ASC

Some people are saying that Senator Jon Kyle of Arizona is the KEY. If so , here is his number:

202) 224-4521

That has got to be an absolute, bald faced lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    That has got to be an absolute, bald faced lie.
    I agree. This has been "discussed" with the White House and it will be the "excuse" when amnesty is passed by the traitorous Senators.

"Well, we didn't hear any feedback".

Baloney.

April
    Lets BLOW them away.....CALL CALL CALL........FAX FAX FAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12