Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

NUMBERS USA ALERT

NUMBERS USA ALERT

Dear Faxer:

Blast presidential candidate Mitt Romney (R) for calling for more foreign worker visas.

This new fax has been posted in your Action Buffet based on your answers to the Interest Survey.

You can find this fax by proceeding to
    http://www.numbersusa.com/faxes?ID=8927

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney talks tough on illegal immigration, but he continues to ignore call for increases in legal immigration despite evidence that such increases hurt American workers - and may even lead to increased illegal immigration.

While campaigning in Michigan, Gov. Romney stressed the need for more foreign workers to take jobs. "The answer to [labor shortages] is simple, which is to issue more visas," he said at a campaign stop. He went on to call for an increase in H-2B visas for the service industry, as well as increases in seasonal visas for the agricultural industry. Click here for the full story.

Previously, Gov. Romney said, "H-1B visas [used to import "skilled" foreign workers] are a great source of a brain magnet, if you will, bringing people into this country who have skill and experience from other countries," and, "I'd rather staple a green card to your diploma and say that if you can get a Ph.D. from one of our great institutions, we'd love you to stay here." Click here to access an AP story where you can find Gov. Romney's remarks in full.

Please send this fax to Gov. Romney and help him understand why his support for importing more foreign workers is at odds with his position against illegal immigration.

JAK
    Done!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Well... thas another politician that just lost my vote... Come on 2nd tier

Paul
    Hunter
    Tancredo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

done! personalized and everything!

I called the campaign and voiced my extreme opposition to his statements.

If you want to call: Ask for someone other than the person who answers the phone. Someone who gets paid preferably and who handles these issues.

Romney for President, Inc.
    P.O. Box 55239
    Boston, MA 02205-5239
    Phone: (857) 288-6400

http://www.mittromney.com/ContactUs

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Well... thas another politician that just lost my vote... Come on 2nd tier

Paul
    Hunter
    Tancredo
    He never had mine, everytime I see this sleeze bucket I feel the need to go and shower. He has never rang true to me.

Over the weekend, I saw a lot of Ron Paul and this morning he was on an Indiana channel and did a half hour interview. The more I see and hear the more I am leaning towards him hopefully getting the nomination.

Ron Paul is what this country needs.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Done
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Thanks, April. Done.

Done.....thanks

Done, and thanks for the alert.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast