Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Numbers USA: DEAR AMNESTY KILLERS

Date: Monday 21MAY07 3 a.m. EDT

You had the momentum all weekend -- Fri-Sun had amnesty crowd on the run

DEAR AMNESTY-KILLERS,

What a weekend! Let's carry the political explosions right on through today.

I hope the report below inspires you to more action. We can beat this amnesty. Maybe tonight. If not tonight, at one of four or five other chokepoints.

Our Action Buffet Team on Sunday was sending you Alerts about new fax and phone opportunities -- and will be adding more to your action corkboards throughout today. Please don't stop the pressure. It truly is having an effect. We need both faxing and phone calls.

I told you Thursday night that we had only a remote possibility of beating the amnesty in the Senate but a good shot in the House if we all worked hard. Now, the Washington Times comes out early this morning with a headcount that finds 17 Senators announcing their support for the amnesty and 17 Senators announcing their opposition and the rest not willing to publicly commit. YOUR OPPOSITION SO FAR IS CREATING AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A POLITICAL MIRACLE. Read at bottom of this email for more details from the Times survey of all 100 Senators.

Georgia media reported that the state's two U.S. Senators were greeted at a Republican convention over the weekend by hundreds of lime-green NumbersUSA flyers declaring that “Sen. Isakson and Sen. Chambliss stand with Kennedy for largest amnesty in history.â€

Banned
    I've got relatives calling Feinstein and Boxer from California!!! Let's add more and more calls today!!!!!!

Wonder if Kennedy, Guiterrez, and the rest have the same big cheesy smiles on their faces today?! (regarding some photos I saw after this bill was announced)

Mr. Kennedy, Americans don't want this bill to come out in the sunshine. Get it?

Border security. Employment checks. Raids. Get on with it.

It's gonna be a long day....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah and the MSM is reporting the bill is in trouble all weekend ... I believe in Miracles.

Keep up the good work ALIPAC!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The people calling in on c-span are pissed about this bill
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Let's Roll people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I've got relatives calling Feinstein and Boxer from California!!! Let's add more and more calls today!!!!!!
    Throw me into that group. I have been emailing and calling these two all weekend. I am sure they are not going to like my phone calls as I was pretty pissed.

Pretty simple: you are a traitor to this country and this people. If you continue to support this bill, we will vote you OUT of office in 2008. Guaranteed.

Everyone watching this thread and wants to get involved in the fight visit one of these links , we need everybody Its so easy!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64376

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=359321
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Have been faxing to all senators. Phone calls from my office phone is a no no but will use my cell phone during lunch.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    Have been faxing to all senators. Phone calls from my office phone is a no no but will use my cell phone during lunch.
    Way to go!! you can report what you are finding out over on the two links I posted above!! Lets knock em dead, let them know we aren't going to take it anymore!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast