Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    As I said, NO ONE IS LISTENING. I sent my fax but know it will do absolutely NO GOOD. No one in Washington is listening to us anymore. They are doing what they want to do and don't care what we think.

Obama is going to pass amnesty whether or not it throws this country in to a civil war. He doesn't care if is destroys this nation because that is his goal.
    You couldn't be more wrong. Everybody is listening right now. Illegal immigration is now one of the biggest issues on the political landscape.

And you better believe Obama and all those rats are listening to every word we're saying. With real fear. Beleive me, they might not read every individual email, but they are hearing us screaming loud and clear. As much as they WISH they could ignore us.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    As I said, NO ONE IS LISTENING. I sent my fax but know it will do absolutely NO GOOD. No one in Washington is listening to us anymore. They are doing what they want to do and don't care what we think.

Obama is going to pass amnesty whether or not it throws this country in to a civil war. He doesn't care if is destroys this nation because that is his goal.
    bigtex,

Oh they hear us and they are listening and they are trying to ignore us..they feel they have safety in numbers....do you think they do???? Rats always jump ship...

Everything they are doing is unconstitutional they know it and we know it..They are not following the Oath of Office and the Constitution. Let them continue on, they are doing 100's of things against the will of the people it is TREASON a crime against the Country...In the end, it will not stand..

We need to keep on letting them know we are against their policy's and eventually they will hang themselves for the traitors they are this is just the beginning.......

Kathyet

I think we need to keep our perspective, keep an eye on the big picture. 20 years ago when I first started talking publicly about the immigration issue I felt like a lone voice crying in a sea of imbeciles. Today, two thirds of the country is squarely behind us.

10 years ago, the immigration issue was barely even an issue on the level of national politics. Today, its front and center.

Like Kathyet said, we got the weasels on the run now. They're clearly on the defensive. And we've got to press our advantage now in a big way.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Make calls, fax and email. Let them all know we said no once, we still mean it. Then people, take some time to recharge yourselves, so you have the steam to move forward and fight harder.

Truthfully, they do not have the numbers like we do, or the support like we do, this is why they are having to make the attempts to do things in such a backdoor, sneaky fashion.

It is nothing short of criminal on their part, and you and I can bet they are squirming since that memo was leaked, the cats out of the bag and they know they have been found out.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Make calls, fax and email. Let them all know we said no once, we still mean it
    Do you really think they care what we think and want? I think they're well aware that 70-95% of the American people oppose amnesty.
    What about the scores of corporations that fund La Raza? What's to be done about them? They're probably the root of the problem. Who is going to punish anyone for treason? Only the courts can do that and whose side are the courts on?

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    Do you really think they care what we think and want? I think they're well aware that 70-95% of the American people oppose amnesty.
    What about the scores of corporations that fund La Raza? What's to be done about them? ?
    Whats to be done? Well, Judge Susan Bolton was a Clinton appointee. The first course of business is to vote out as many Democrats as possible in the November election.

No, they don't care what we think. I wouldn't even describe the process going on in their brains as "thinking." They're insane. They're beyond reason. And most of the politicians that do their bidding are nothing but, ahem, prostitutes. They'd sell their souls in a second. And they'd sell their country out even quicker. All they care about is getting elected. And once we start running them out of office -- which we are going to start doing bigtime in November -- they'll start to fall in line.

I have posted this many times...it looms every closer...

Since the War and Emergency Powers Act of 1933, every president has usurped lawmaking powers. Their 'laws' are called Executive Orders (EOs). These EOs, not our Constitution, are what is governing America today. The War and Emergency Powers Act enables ... the president to declare a national emergency, and thereby become a dictator."[1]

The way things are now BO can sign amnesty any time he wants and there is nothing that can be done about it because he controls the courts.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/1933.htm

Anyone that questions the validity of the Constitution should read the firt part of this web page. Takes about 5 min.

http://www.byronwine.com/files/1871.pdf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12