Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA Alert for MAY DAY

Date: Thursday 1MAY08 12:15 a.m. EDT

May Day marchers will shout for amnesty -- you can make a short phone call for SAVE

DEAR FRIENDS,

Today, we need to concentrate all of our energies into a 30-second phone message to our Members of Congress.

We need a massive outpouring of tens of thousands of these little messages to counteract the pro-amnesty May Day marches that are scheduled all across our nation today.

By the time Members of Congress see the marches on TV news this evening, they will know from your phone calls that most voters not only oppose an amnesty but want to start driving the 12 million illegal aliens home by passing the SAVE Act (H.R. 408.

Most of Congress still would prefer to just sidestep the illegal immigration issue this year. Your phone calls will remind them that the voters expect them to act.

Call your 2 Senators and 1 U.S. Representative at:

202-224-3121

Or call them at their local numbers. You can see those by clicking on http://numbersusa.com/myMembers

No need to argue or debate. Just say something like this:

My name is xxx xmxmx. I'm calling in support of the SAVE Act. The best thing you could do for American workers on this May Day is to pass the SAVE Act -- H.R. 4088.

or

You may want to comment about the pro-amnesty May Day marches and note that their goal of amnesty works against the interests of American workers whose wages are depressed because of the presence of 12-20 million illegal aliens.

I've asked for very little activism lately (except for those of you in a few localities where a lot is going on). So, I hope you will join this mobilization to move the SAVE Act forward.

We got the nearly miraculous 185 signers on the Discharge Petition (that would force a floor vote) rather quickly. But we still have only 186. We need 32 more to get the necessary majority.

You may never have made a phone call to Congress before. You may have thought you never would.But you can do this. Please prove to yourself that you can do it. Make the phone call now.

THANKS,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dupe. Beat you to it Gogo (sorry)

Locked.

You can post on this thread instead:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-113913.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)