Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It looks like Senators McConnell and Lott oppose the Dream Act, so we should focus on GOP senators who haven't taken a position yet, and those Democrats who have voted against amnesty in the past.

Phred, should we use the other DA thread as the action thread? IMO, it would be easier to follow if we had and used the other thread for our "action" comments on the DA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist:

Yeah, I wanted to wait a little until people had a chance to view this thread in the Current Discussion Groups off to the left.

I'll end the thread here and lock it.

Please refer to this thread for DREAM Act related discussion and activity:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87045
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    It looks like Senators McConnell and Lott oppose the Dream Act, so we should focus on GOP senators who haven't taken a position yet, and those Democrats who have voted against amnesty in the past.

Phred, should we use the other DA thread as the action thread? IMO, it would be easier to follow if we had and used the other thread for our "action" comments on the DA.
    Well we can count on Sessions, Inhofe for sure. So we need a list.

I don't think Numbers has one yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12