Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA:New anti-amnesty faxes ready to send -Dream Act

If you haven't signed up at NumbersUSA -please do. I just sent off 5 faxes about the Dream Act. Ironically my state senator is the author... As Roy states; we need to fill their fax boxes with our faxes as the other side is making a new push.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

Date: Wedne;sday 24 NOV 2010 9:45 CST

DEAR FRIENDS,

Please send brand new faxes that have been posted on your NumbersUSA Action Boards.

www.NumbersUSA.com/actionbuffet

We think we have picked up a couple more NO votes on the DREAM Act amnesty and are winning overall in our chances to defeat it -- thanks to all of your phoning and faxing.

But the open-borders people are not giving up and have a whole new push.

So, please fill the Senate offices with faxes over the holidays.

Also, please look at the phone notes on your Action Board and the phone alert I emailed to you yesterday and keep the phone calls coming through today.

I am getting ready to walk into a funeral for a family patriarch in Texarkana, Texas. So, I don't have time or resources fully at my disposal to tell you more about the amnesty fight right now. But please do your part today.

Thank you,

-- ROY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It takes patience it is very slowm but I finally got it to go through.

Kathyet