Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA Petition to be sent to President and Congress

Hello all,

I haven't seen anyone post thispetition link yet, so I thought I'd put it up for everyone to participate. NumbersUSA is handling the petition to secure our borders. Once/If you sign the petition, please forward it to your email list.

BTW, if you haven't registered at NumbersUSA, please check them out. I found their link thru ALIPAC. Very easy to be involved.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

The NumbersUSA poll is at 57428 Signatures.

NEED LOTS MORE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Signed up!!!
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Signed it.

Also if you go to http://numbersusa.com/index

at the top of the page (usually flashing red) Fax Congress Free.

There are a number of faxes you can send, already written but you have to register first, very easy.

Use your real name and address because your own Reps. will come up.

Nothing like a flurry of fax's to get their attention.

You will still get the basic form letters back, just a bit sooner but I think they make an impression.

I signed it. There are over 78,000 signatures now. It is gaining signatures fast.

The petition is up to 273,424 signatures as of Friday morning! They now have a "forward to friends" email function.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Quote Originally Posted by HEIDI
    The petition is up to 273,424 signatures as of Friday morning! They now have a "forward to friends" email function.

Thats a great increase in just a few days
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just signed and referred friends

it is now up to 275,333 as of $9.50 am central
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

285,272 4:40 pm central

I signed this petition, but it seems like it overemphasizes Border Enforcement, without much about Interior Enforcement, especially against employers hiring illegals... Most experts think that penalizing employers would have a big payoff.

LibbydaLiberal posted an article which describes how Illegals will cross through dangerously polluted rivers to get into this country - specifically to get the jobs that are here.
    Topic - Another way illegals bring in diseases..

Also, it would be good if we could reverse the Free Trade agreements which have caused so much poverty for Mexicans, and thus encouraging them to emigrate.
    Topic - DEPOPULATE MEXICO SEND TO US TAKE THEIR FARMS

But I guess one petition at a time...
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

I signed it... 278,000 and I will be getting that address out to the forums.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast