Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I believe I heard 7,000 joined up yesterday. Someone else may clarify.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I believe I heard 7,000 joined up yesterday. Someone else may clarify.
    i thought i heard that also, but want to make sure

Numbers USA (as well as ALIPAC) are growing by leaps and bounds. The citizens are uniting to stand up against this amnesty bill.

The stability and outward emotional behavior of our politicians are reflecting that they have been backed in a corner and now they are lashing out, which is evident in some very radical statements.

Congressman Tom Tancredo is on the line!

Launched Save America to look for Republican Candidates to run against Republicans that vote for this Amnesty. Tancredo is very thankful for the citizens that are taking action.

“The direction of the Senate is the wrong direction for America“, says Roy Beck.

Keep recruiting your friends and families. We are grassroots working against the Chamber of Commerce, big business, big media and academia.

However, you are working for your country and for the future of America and your family.

Roy Beck says, “Go make some phone calls and let’s kill this bill“.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bottom line, our efforts are working. We just can't let up! We can defeat this!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I wish I could listen, but am at work.

From what I have read so far, it sounds really really good!

Keep it up my fellow LEGAL American citizens!
    Keep the pressure on ALL the Senators and let them know we will not stand for this. They are our "servants", not our master!

I am proud to be working with everyone here. You can count on me giving everything I have to fight this!!!

We will continue to stand, side by side, shoulder to shoulder to defeat this bill and take back our country!!!!!

God Bless America!

Banned
    Roy Beck says, “Go make some phone calls and let’s kill this bill“.

NO to cloture hit them hard with this message!!!!

Details here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 9&start=50

We do not want to have to fight this bill every year! It needs to die in the Senate tomorrow!!!

cee

calling

I made calls this am and will continue this afternoon. Great Rally! It shows that if we stick together we can get rid of bad bills and hopefull bad senators in the future. Cee

Re: calling

Quote Originally Posted by cee
    I made calls this am and will continue this afternoon. Great Rally! It shows that if we stick together we can get rid of bad bills and hopefull bad senators in the future. Cee
    Yes! Exactly!

We stick together and come together as one, we are much more powerful force and can defeat bills and tyranny!

I was sending out faxes while listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Numbers USA (as well as ALIPAC) are growing by leaps and bounds. The citizens are uniting to stand up against this amnesty bill.
    This is why Reid is in a panic and wanting to rush it through.

I'm sending faxes while I'm working and will make calls later. I work from home and my job requires me to frequently be on the phone, but between calls I do my faxing.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast