Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY Governor Begs Illegals To Come to NY

This guy makes my blood curdle...
    (abstracted from today's Washington Times)...

New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer has started a major political fight over immigration by ordering state officials to issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens...
    When New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg criticized the Spitzer's order, the Democratic governor shot back that the mayor was "dead wrong, factually wrong, legally wrong, morally wrong, ethically wrong."

"The rabid right that wants to pile on and use this to demagogue the issue will not carry the day in New York state," he said recently. "Those who view this as a political issue once again are taking the state in the wrong direction."
    Isn't aiding and abetting a person in the commission of a criminal act against the law even if you are the Governor? I feel sorry for New Yorkers, their state is about to be overrun by illegals even worse than they ever have been. This is going to be like a shining beacon to everybody who's hopped the border to get the golden ticket: a U.S. Driver's License - which allows you to do everything in this country from purchasing property to finding a job.

Now the rest of America is going to have to refuse to accept New York driver's licenses as proof of residency. Making them pretty much worthless outside of the state of New York.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I do know I will no longer fly the friendly sky... this wacko Govenor is giving free access to possible terrorists onto plane, trains and Automobiles
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the complete article to those interested -

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbc ... 00052/1001

how did New York elect a person who is obviously a complete lunatic to the state house in Albany? Oh never mind...I forgot, same people who elected Hillary.

Actually, this could come back to hurt Hillary. She isn't taking a hard stand against it. With 72% of the people in NY against this, she would do well to stand up against it or she may find she'll lose NY in the primaries or if she makes lose the general because she isn't a strong enough leader to say NO.

I tell you this, when I call her office I'm telling her if she votes for ANY kind of amnesty I will NOT vote for her in 2008. She needs to know this is a pivotal issue to the American citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee whiz, you'd think 9-11 would have taught them (and the rest of the country-but ESPECIALLY New Yorkers) something.

Actually, this could come back to hurt Hillary. She isn't taking a hard stand against it. With 72% of the people in NY against this, she would do well to stand up against it or she may find she'll lose NY in the primaries or if she makes lose the general because she isn't a strong enough leader to say NO.
    Then we need to make an issue out of this and hold her feet to the fire!

Hillary's Response:

October 18, 2007, 5:18 pm
    Clinton Takes Stand on Driver’s License Issue (Sort Of)
    By Nicholas Confessore

Updated, 6:45 p.m. | In a recent sit-down interview with the board of The Nashua Telegraph, a leading New Hampshire newspaper, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton finally was asked what she thinks of Gov. Eliot Spitzer’s policy to allow illegal immigrants to get driver’s licenses.
    Her answer? Judge for yourself:

I think it’s important to bring everybody out of the shadows. To do the background checks. To deport those who have outstanding warrants or have committed crimes in the United States, and then to say to those who wish to stay here, you have to pay back taxes, you have to pay a fine, you have to learn English, and you have to wait in line. And I hate to see any state being pushed to try to take this into their own hands, because the federal government has failed.

[color=red][b]So I know exactly what Governor Spitzer’s trying to do and it makes a lot of sense, because he’s trying to get people out of the shadows. He’s trying to say, “O.K., come forward and we will give you this license.â€

Goodbye 2008

Yes
    when you harbor and abetting a person in the commission of a criminal act against the LAW it is against the LAW.

You can be PROSECUTED.

I am not sure where it is stated but , i beleive it is in the government law.

Then okay, take action against the government, for LAWSUITS.
    They want ILLEGALS here, well fight fire with fire.
    The people who have been HARMED by an ILLEGAL, start filing LAWSUITS against the GOVERNMENT, if these ILLEGALS are on welfare, start the LAWSUITS.
    You can do it, the government KNOWS there ILLEGAl, so now fight.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Goodbye 2008
    As someone who hates the idea of Hillary Clinton in the White House - this is the best news I've heard in a long time. Hillary's stand here will destroy her in the National polls.