Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NYT interactive immigration map

You can check by sliding the timeline on top (time period: 1880-2000), and also check by country and foreign-born group:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2009 ... er.html?hp

Note the changes from about 1970-2000.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's Crazy! You can actually see the invasion of America

I'm going to post this stuff on my local online news paper forums and ty to educate the masses.

If the New York times was ever illegal friendly, then they just shot themselves in the foot.
    Big Business wants cheap labor,
    Politicians want more votes.
    Americans just want a job that pays a living wage.
    Uncle Samchez

Very interesting, thank you for posting that Populist.

1970-2000, yes, quite a diff indeed. The powers that be have wanted this, it's so obvious.

Never had a problem with immigration, it's just that a lot of this is due to illegal immigration as we all know.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fascinating map. I'll try to pass it along. It seems apparent that the TOTAL NUMBER of immigrants from certain countries, when you look at our entire history, really is all out of whack!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're welcome.

Related to this, check out the link below that Tinybob posted elsewhere that outlines the pro-amnesty side's playbook to try to sell amnesty to Congress and the American people. It's eye-opening to say the least. We better start telling all our family and friends to get involved now:

http://images.radcity.net/6694/3546577.pdf

working4change
    I will definitely pass this along to all those who are blind to the invasion Thanks for posting populist.

It will be scary to see 2010 added to that map. I know my area has twice as many illegals as it did in 2000. Also just think what that map would look like if they counted the anchor babies.

Well it took Norway one hundred years, from 1820 to 1920, to send a million people to the US. Probably, Mexico could easily do that in six months.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Relavant info on the 1965 Immigration Act that helps explain this. Here is a quote from LBJ at the time:

"This bill we sign today is not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions. It will not restructure the shape of our daily lives."

More info and quotes here:

http://www.cis.org/articles/1995/back395.html

The next fight is going to be harder than ever...but we do have the economy on our side and millions of Americans ouy of work and pissed off!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast