Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Once the law is signed and they receive the "probation" papers, do you think they care about getting a "Z" visa?? EVERYONE of them will have those papers, fake or not, just crossed the border with papers in hand. ALL enforcement will basically be stopped. What a JOKE!

How many thousands of people will it take to process all this?? They will HAVE to speak SPANISH. Will they wind up with illegal aliens processing illegal aliens? The processing will NEVER end! They will just keep crossing the border. 10 years from now, they will still be processing. It's INSANE!

The governer of Tennessee is trying to TRIPLE the tobacco tax in order to get 240 MILLION $$ for ESL classes. Tennesseans are outraged.

Welcome Ruthiness, Glad to have you with us!!check out the BLITZ in the discission area, and get involved helping us fight this travesty!!

Gofer, they think there is no bottom in our pockets! glad to know they are upset about, hopefully they will stop it. Why do they have to not pay for anything for themselves, its no wonder they think they have the right to demand we Americans are suppose to pay for everything they want or need.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    will get to pay for their health
    Notice there is no talk about this -- health insurance in this bill.

Is the government just going to have them walk around without it, or is their Uncle Jorge going to provide it for THEM, while U.S. citizens walk around without it?

I've always wondered about their health insurance if it ever came to this.

This whole thing is a mess.
    Think guys..............AMNENDMENTS!!!

For instance, kennedy's 103 page amnendment with BI-NATIONAL HEALTH CARE F/MEXICO?? The amend. that he's been pushing for several years attempting to put it onto anything and everything that breaths.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    RIDICULOUS

The AUTHORS and Anyone who believes in or votes for this bill is MENTALLY UNSTABLE! (imo)!
    ........and should be removed from office!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lone_Patriot wrote:
    ohhh i'm soooo blind....
    At least you can`t see him.
    ------------------------

SOSADFORUS Wrote:
    Gofer, they think there is no bottom in our pockets!
    There`s no bottom in my pockets, there empty.
    ------------------------

I just don't get it. They thought the '86 amnesty would work too. Its not like their wasn't a lengthy debate in congress over it. Some actually opposed the '86 amnesty BECAUSE of the employer sanctions!!! Not a single concern by corporate America about that this time. They know the government in securely in their pocket. Expecting this government to sanction the employers is like asking the employers to sanction themselves. This is a complete joke. They want to 86 our country.

[Bush] Fool me once, shame on.....shame on you. Fool me; ya can't get fooled again. [/Bush]
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BearFlagRepublic wrote:
    "They want to 86 our country."

Now there`s a sentence with 20 years worth of words!

Now I know where the senario "86" came from.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:
    "They want to 86 our country."

Now there`s a sentence with 20 years worth of words!

Now I know where the senario "86" came from.

Now that was good, surprised I never put it together, Im usually faster than that!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123