Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oathkeepers - Check this organization out !!

All I can say is wow... So glad to see the military and law enforcement might stand on the people's side when the administration goes to take us down.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

ELE
    I want to know more about this group, so far, I'm impressed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is another link:

http://buchanan.org/blog/active-duty-tr ... hooah-2621

I love this comment:

Just thought the WRSA [Western Rifle Shooters Association] and the Sipsey Street boys might like to see what we are wearing while over here in Iraq. We . . . know what the deal is, and when the time comes (which it will), we know where we stand and continue to make preparations for it.

Keep up the good work!

Regards from Mosul,
    K7C

10/19/2009

Hi..

It's funny, I had a thread about this last night
    and it vanished...?

Cheers..Joe..

Oath Keepers

I am a member of OathKeepers. I welcome all to check out this sight. I love this great Constitutional Republic, and I swore an oath to protect it from all enemies foreign and domestic. Though I no longer wear the uniform, my oath has no experation date. www.oathkeepers.org

Re: Oath Keepers

Quote Originally Posted by c69101
    I am a member of OathKeepers. I welcome all to check out this sight. I love this great Constitutional Republic, and I swore an oath to protect it from all enemies foreign and domestic. Though I no longer wear the uniform, my oath has no experation date. www.oathkeepers.org
    Hi c69101, I'm in Nebraska also. Thank-you for being a member of OathKeepers. Helps most of us feel better knowing OathKeepers is there......just in case.......

I'm a member of the 9-12 Project-Omaha. We have active members who are also in OathKeepers. They post info about meetings, etc, on the 9-12 site. I think the next one is in Columbus? I think they are hoping to eventually have some more local groups also, so meetings can be scheduled closer to home for most. I'm sure you know much more about all this than I do.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

We have heard of this group many times.

We have no problem with any Americans, especially members of our police and military forces, swearing to take their oaths to the Constitution seriously.

That being said, our moderators are checking this website out because we have to be careful to avoid any militia groups or more aggressive groups out there.

If everyone will help us here by looking over this site and letting us know by post or PM if you discover any materials that are inconsistent with ALIPAC's positions against racism and violence.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Think this concerns the libs on the hill?
    How long before they intervene with a smear on these patriots .
    That after all is what Obama and his merry men and woman do.
    If we stand up for our rights , country , liberty , and pursuit of happiness we are instantly labeled in a negative light .
    And to demand the rule of law? According to the Constitution?
    How dare we?

I bet Homeland Security have them picked out as being a rightwing extremist militia group.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi William. I welcome all to check out this sight. We are not racist. I would not belong to any organization that was, to include this one. We are not a Militia...though the Southern poverty law group (sp) would like to brand us one. We are a band of Brothers and Sisters who have served our Great Nation honorably and continue to do so. There are ten orders we will not obey. I`m confident you will see the relevance of the statement, Not on Our Watch!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast