Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun

Obama's quote is from 2008.

Why was this not in the news?

I find it interesting that Obama said if they bring a gun to the fight, we bring a gun (symbolically of course?).

Selective Outrage, Bogus Claims of Violence Used Against Tea Parties
    By Dan Gainor

Published March 30, 2010
    | FOXNews.com

www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/03/30/dan-gainor-tea-party-liberal-media-attacks/+Obama+said+%E2%80%9CIf+they+bring+a+knife+to+the+ fight,+we+bring+a+gun,%E2%80%9D&cd=24&hl=en&ct=cln k&gl=us]Click Here[/url]

PrintEmailShareComments It’s obvious journalists think the tea partiers are a dangerous, racist, homophobic bunch of loons. It’s not just wacky MSNBC or the liberal Washington Post spreading this garbage. It’s nearly every major news outlet. Behind them, pulling the strings like Geppetto, is the core of the liberal movement – “progressiveâ€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

it was news when it first came out in 2009 when the tea party stuff started

Lots of politicians say stuff while campaigning but the media only select who they want to look bad and leave the others that are just as guilty if not more alone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since many want to blame Sarah Palin for her comment, why not look at some of Barrack Obama's past comments:

"My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks." Obama to CEOs.

"They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun" Obama said in Philadelphia on his campaign in 2008. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

leftists engage in constant hate speech against conservatives, on every single one of their state-controlled media outlets, almost every single day.

constant smears of "Racist" for any belief or statement they don't agree with or don't want said.

constant lies and false accusations as we see here.

constant denigrating of basic heartfelt American disagreement with a tromping Marxist takeover of our lives and our speech.

yes there's plenty of hate and vitriol, all coming from the Left toward Americans who've said No More Marxism. their hate is unending and astounding in its force.

and no amount of hateful cretins lith all their lies and smears will ever shut me up. I am an American and I'll say what I want to say, especially against leftist criminals who've taken over my country's government and every day do all they can to kill our souls and control our lives.