Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I think that's where Bush was after about a year into his second term. But unlike Bush, Obama doesn't seem to realize he's the source of his problems. He thinks he's actually making things better.
    I think he knows exactly what he is doing and he does realize that he is sinking everything, he just hopes we believe his BS and he gets his agenda through, whether we like it or not.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    looks like a lot more racists in the usa then I thought!
    Don't forget the bigots and hate mongers!!
    It looks like a bunch of Americans just woke up and are as mad as hell and they are not going to take it anymore!

Hi All.
    This is Jenny, president Obama have made very good change in some sectors. Recession in the USA at dec 2008 was not created due to OBAMA becomes president but I can say that the recession is gettind into control nowadays due to Obama's steps. That recession effects all over the world due to power of USA to whole world. IT sector is effected a lot there. I hope that Obama will make a lot of job opportunity in IT sector again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny9878
    Hi All.
    This is Jenny, president Obama have made very good change in some sectors. Recession in the USA at dec 2008 was not created due to OBAMA becomes president but I can say that the recession is gettind into control nowadays due to Obama's steps. That recession effects all over the world due to power of USA to whole world. IT sector is effected a lot there. I hope that Obama will make a lot of job opportunity in IT sector again.
    HUH???

[quote]To make a case that stands up to critics that will tell you “statistics can be manipulatedâ€
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

He is down to 46%! When he gets to 45% and lower his people are going to freak.

If he gets to 40% or lower his defenders will begin to shut up and he will become a lame duck incapable of getting Amnesty through Congress or being able to strengthen his position as an agent of the Globalist traitors destroying America in the 2010 elections.

Obama's numbers must fall for America to survive! To many people still think this guy is some kind of legitimate President that represents the people in some way.

More people are waking up to the facts that they really had no choice in the elections of 2008 and that the same things would be attempted by this CABAL that controls the Exec branch.

Obama deserves to be impeached and prosecuted already for violating his Oath of Office and the US Constitution to the peril of the American public.

Soon, ALIPAC's national strategy will fully express that level of opposition to Obama.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Bush Sr. set the plans in motion

Clinton enacted the plan getting rid of Glass - Stegal act and the wonderous houses for everybody plan

George W. Bush stepped on the excellerator and killed this country

the Boy Wonder Obama is just putting the death nails in the coffin

polls reflect what America see's but it is far to late

I am suprised that his numbers are not at zero just like the pulse of America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is a disaster....his own worst enemy.

Since he took office, I actually find myself longing for the Bush years.

Unless someone here has a time machine, whining about the past won't change a thing. While we look backwards and whine about Bush we're about to slam head-on into a freight train. Unwise in the extreme. Obama is the "here and now" plague upon this country. He is the poster child for how to destroy a country and an economy. He is the poster child for corruption. He is the poster child for racial division. He is the poster child for what can happen when ignorant voters ignore the facts.

However, Obama does have one achievement under his belt. He has become the poster child for an angry country awakened, pissed off and ready to take back their country!! He has awakened millions of "Joe The Plumbers" insulted by Obama and are about to CLEAN HIS PIPES!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny9878
    Hi All.
    Keep those rose colored glasses on you will need them for what is coming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast