Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama appar. disturbed by the "We the People" vid.

FYI, talk radio host Jerry Doyle ( www.jerrydoyle.com ) said today that Obama watched and was disturbed by the "We the People Stimulus Package" video that is going viral on YouTube.

Doyle said that Obama personally called Bob Basso (who plays Thomas Paine), and Basso told the president that he is deeply disturbed at the way he is running the country.

Obama invited Basso to the White House to discuss this, and through intermediaries told Basso not to talk about this meeting. Doyle believes the Obama adminstration will attempt to define and possibly smear Basso because of his YouTube video.

Basso was on Doyle's show a few nights ago, and will be back on after the White House meeting.
    In case you haven't seen it yet, his vid is very strong against illegal immigration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow, I never seen this video... great great video.

I have seen this clip, Glenn Beck also had Mr. Basso on his show the other evening, and showed a clip of the video.

I bet the video IS disturbing to Obama, because it is so powerful. I hope the White House isn't able to sway this guy with their magical fairy dust to drink the kool-aid. If Obama really did invite Basso, I find that disturbing. Obviously they find him a threat, and want to change his mind or shut him up.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Invited to the White House... I'd tell the White house to kiss my Tax's ... these people are so far removed from reality they have no idea how P.O. people realy are

What get's me is these people are not saying anything that most Americans are already and have been saying

People are P.O. and I mean P. O. ... you dont believe me, go try to pick up Ammo and listen to the mumblings of the crowd ... I said crowd because these places are packed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Basso, Glenn Beck, Doyle, usurper..

I've seen it, EXCELLENT..!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Dr. Basso: DON’T go
    to the so-called ‘invitation’..

My guess is the sociopathic usurper will charm you with money..

..and/or harm your honey.

Hmm, let’s see. Hussein was an integral part of ACORN..

ACORN [primarily] being MASSIVE registration AND voter fraud..

(..how we got McCain and divided the Party..)

Not to mention ‘Strong Arm Tactics’..

So, there's NO reason to ‘impeach’ him..

..as he was NEVER qualified to be “Presidentâ€
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Obama has met his match when it comes to effective speech! And he knows it! It scares Obama because Bob Basso didn’t even need a teleprompter!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Thanks for the link to Basso's video. Good stuff.

Re: Obama appar. disturbed by the "We the People"

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    FYI, talk radio host Jerry Doyle ( www.jerrydoyle.com ) said today that Obama watched and was disturbed by the "We the People Stimulus Package" video that is going viral on YouTube.

Doyle said that Obama personally called Bob Basso (who plays Thomas Paine), and Basso told the president that he is deeply disturbed at the way he is running the country.

Obama invited Basso to the White House to discuss this, and through intermediaries told Basso not to talk about this meeting. Doyle believes the Obama adminstration will attempt to define and possibly smear Basso because of his YouTube video.

Basso was on Doyle's show a few nights ago, and will be back on after the White House meeting.
    In case you haven't seen it yet, his vid is very strong against illegal immigration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA
    GREAT VIDEO!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Obama has met his match when it comes to effective speech! And he knows it! It scares Obama because Bob Basso didn’t even need a teleprompter!
    You hit it dead on!!!!!!!!

I heard Jerry Doyle talking about this last night as I fell asleep and when I woke up Rick Roberts was talking about it. He said it is unconfirmed last I heard. If it's true, this is pretty big news....at least on talk radio.

....and yes, the video is very compelling and motivating! Basso should have been POTUS! Almost anyones better than who we have.

Maybe we should email the YouTube link to the White House.
    Actually to everyone in Congress
    Hell! Let’s not stop there, how about the Supreme Court too.
    Let the entire Government know "We The People are Pissed"!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast