Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Attempting To Set Up Dictatorship!

Obama Attempting To Set Up Dictatorship!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Zv8i1O ... r_embedded

Alex Jones is very clear on a lot of these key issues.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many of the things that the Obama Administration, progressives, and others want to see, will most likely be achieved through Executive Orders and regulations. It seems that they will continue to bypass Congress, ignore laws, and blaze full steam ahead to make their brave new world a reality, to the peril of the United States.

I hope that Americans are awake and paying careful attention.

Psalm 121:1,2, it is written, "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    It seems that they will continue to bypass Congress, ignore laws, and blaze full steam ahead to make their brave new world a reality, to the peril of the United States.
    "And this along with taking our 2nd Amendment rights will be just enough rope for this traitor to hang himself!" And I bet it never happens again!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Note to Obama... King is not a position in the American govt!

Dictator!

Unfortunately 3rd world countries are always run by dictators!!
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Americans are awake. It's Congress we need to wake up.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    Obama was suppose to come to Montana for a vacation the other week. There was a huge uproar over it mainly folks telling him to keep the hell out of this state and he is not wanted here. He canciled the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Obama was suppose to come to Montana for a vacation the other week. There was a huge uproar over it mainly folks telling him to keep the hell out of this state and he is not wanted here. He canciled the trip.
    Oh how sad, you mean they didn't want the King to come for a visit????? How come that wasn't big news for the media conglomerate!!!!

Kathyet

LOL! Guess he isn't as popular as he thinks he is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    LOL! Guess he isn't as popular as he thinks he is.
    Well now we know what state is gonna be cut from the budget to fund the illegals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast