Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Compare Ellis Island Immigrants to Illegals

Latest Politics
    Obama Compare Ellis Island Immigrants to Illegals
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mike Gallagher sounds off

http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/4663475/ob ... t_id=86858
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, Steve. I was looking for this and couldn't find it. We all need to be paying attention to this. This man is a traitor!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, I'm not getting any sound on this video. I can play all the others on here without a problem. I just had my computer worked on after it crashed, so am I still missing something that I need?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's Obama, same old shite....
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Okay, I'm not getting any sound on this video. I can play all the others on here without a problem. I just had my computer worked on after it crashed, so am I still missing something that I need?
    "That happens to me too sometimes!" Restore to earlier date works sometimes, most the time! And check volume at source!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama
    you have Our country one hell of a mess No jobs
    at all you are one for the books
    TRump hurry up \
    No amnesty

Obama is going to Miami Dade College to talk at their garduation just as President Bush did when he was talking amnesty. That college is full of illegals who are not even international students which they should be and many are going for free on scholarships.

Obama Set To Address Miami Dade College Grads
    April 26, 2011 5:51 PM

Reporting Gary Nelson

MIAMI (CBS4) – The last time President Barack Obama visited Miami Dade College he was not even a candidate for president yet; but he was already a political rock star. Fans lined up down the street to hear Obama discuss his new book, “The Audacity Of Hope,â€

[quote="swatchick"]“It’s a dream come true. I’ve been waiting for this day all my life,â€

Now isn't this just cute? Here we have a president who is the highest law enforcement official in the country and what is he doing? He's encouraging illegals to break the law and campaign and vote for him! Is it any wonder the U. S. is sinking into bankruptcy?

[quote="stevetheroofer"][quote="swatchick"]“It’s a dream come true. I’ve been waiting for this day all my life,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast