Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Obama/Healthcare for illegals

I asked Obama if he would cover illegals as part of his 47 million uninsured Americans. Below is his response. Typical political BS, no answer.

Dear Friend,
    Thank you for contacting me about our health care crisis. When 47 million Americans have no health insurance and families and businesses are strained to the breaking point, we know it's time for a change. This must be a top national priority, and that's why I have introduced a plan to provide every American with comprehensive, affordable, and portable coverage during my first term as President. I encourage you to read more about my plan, and watch the video of my health care speech here

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/ I have the experience of bringing people together that's needed to accomplish this goal. But it will take millions of voices united for change to overcome the forces that have prevented meaningful health care reform in Washington for so long. So take action. Thousands of Americans have sent in their ideas and stories on health care and other policy issues through the My Policy web tool, and I hope you will do the same through the link above. To see more details of the plan, click here:

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/pdf/H ... llPlan.pdf I am committed to covering everyone, and I hope you will join me in this fight.
    Sincerely, Barack Obama
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

How's that for a nice evasive answer.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Obama is a magnificent speaker who knows how to flow encouraging words with no definite substance. I begin to wonder if he isn't trying to create Camelot II. Just sign me, "still voting for Ron Paul."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    How's that for a nice evasive answer.
    Seem straight forward to me.. He wants to cover EVERYONE...

Can you imagine the stampede if he get his way on that provision...
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com