Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    "Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this administration," Obama said in a statement to reporters.
    I hope the "rule of law" will include OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS!!!!!!!

These illegal invaders should NOT get a PASS OF ANY KIND!!! THE LAW IS THE LAW!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I am glad to hear this. I don't like normal republicans anyway, only on a few issues, like guns and illegals, and most of them bailed on that. I will probably like Obama as much as Clinton, as long as he doesnt try to issue a 'hate crime law' against free speech or nonsense like that, and put ammo under fed jurisdiction. He may just be pragmatic and sensible on most issues for me.

And according to Pat Buchanan, Republicans may be out if they don't start courting their base, which may be the desire of the NEO-CONS.

Communism and 'one world' is just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Well, I am glad to hear this. I don't like normal republicans anyway, only on a few issues, like guns and illegals, and most of them bailed on that. I will probably like Obama as much as Clinton, as long as he doesnt try to issue a 'hate crime law' against free speech or nonsense like that, and put ammo under fed jurisdiction. He may just be pragmatic and sensible on most issues for me.

And according to Pat Buchanan, Republicans may be out if they don't start courting their base, which may be the desire of the NEO-CONS.

Communism and 'one world' is just around the corner.

I totally agree

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, Arizonablues!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me too!
    I only agree on guns, small government & illegals.
    Too bad Bush wasn't Conservative.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Cut the salaries of Congress, in half would be fine, wouldn't it?

Related post and poll

Pension/Salary/Benefits CONGRESS; Poll/Vote-25K- JAN.2010

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126464.html
    "Families are tightening their belts, and so should Washington," Obama said just before Vice President Joe Biden swore in the new senior staff at the White House.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Cut the salaries of Congress, in half would be fine, wouldn't it?

Related post and poll

Pension/Salary/Benefits CONGRESS; Poll/Vote-25K- JAN.2010

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126464.html
    "Families are tightening their belts, and so should Washington," Obama said just before Vice President Joe Biden swore in the new senior staff at the White House.
    They are allegedly "public servants". How many servants have you heard of that get paid more than their bosses? My suggestion is that this is a fair payrate for CONGRESS:

Real median household income in the United States climbed 1.3 percent between 2006 and 2007, reaching $50,233, according to a report released today by the U.S. Census Bureau. This is the third annual increase in real median household income.
    http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www ... 12528.html
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12