Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama to Move Unilaterally Creating 5 Million New Democrats, Despite Impeachment Thre

Obama to Move Unilaterally Creating 5 Million New Democrats, Despite Impeachment Threats

in News, Opinion, Politics / by Sean Brown / on July 28, 2014 at 4:58 pm /

Obama has repeatedly threatened the use of his pen and his phone to act outside of Congress on a myriad of issues ranging from LGBT rights to gun control. His actions have made the possibility of impeachment so likely that even a senior advisor from the White House admitted they’re afraid it may happen. Despite this, a source from inside the Obama administration has said that they have been preparing executive orders that would vastly expand rights to illegal immigrants which will be enacted in the coming weeks.
    While the majority of Americans want the overwhelming flood of illegals over our Southern border stopped and those who have made it here to be deported, Obama has refused to take any meaningful action and instead has largely ignored the crisis that he himself created. Many have speculated that the push for amnesty is due to Democrats trying to change the voting demographics since the majority of immigrants align themselves with the left, which is likely the case since it’s no secret that if they were to vote Republican there would be a wall built tomorrow.

President Obama meets with presidents Salvador Sanchez Ceren of El Salvador, left; Otto Perez Molina of Guatemala, second from left; and Juan Orlando Hernandez of Honduras, right. (Alex Wong / Getty Images)

Now the LATimes is reporting that the executive actions being prepared could provide amnesty for roughly 5 million of the under-reported 11 million illegals already living in America. The report comes after Obama had previously vowed to “fix” the immigration system as much as he can on his own.
    As of now there’s two options that Obama is considering, one of which is allowing the parents of American-born children to apply for legal status to work in America legally. It’s estimated that this option would affect around 5 million people since children born in America are automatically granted citizenship regardless if their parents are legal or not.

The second option, which would affect less people and is less likely to happen, would be to allow temporary legal status for the parents of children who were already given deferrals for deportation. So far roughly 520,000 people have received deferrals under the 2012 Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

On Friday, Obama’s senior advisor Dan Pfeiffer told a group of reporters that Obama’s immigration moves would come by the end of the summer. He also said that he “would not doubt the possibility” that Republicans would move to impeach Obama if he goes through with the proposed actions.

Americans who are already outraged at the invasion of our Southern border are sure to become even more upset should Obama move to unilaterally grant amnesty to 5 million illegals. Such actions may just turn the political tides and give the GOP the support they need to impeach and finally stop Obama and his blatant disregard for the rule of law.

Make sure you share this story if you don’t agree with granting 5 million illegals amnesty.

- – - Don’t forget to “like” me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! – - -

http://madworldnews.com/obama-unilat...ion-democrats/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I received an e-mail today supposedly from Obama himself that he was 100k short of his 2 million dollar legal fund to fight impeachment No return addy of course, so I e-mailed the WH. I told him no charges or lawsuits had been filed, he had no need for a defense fund. If something was filed, he had no credible defense. But with 1.9 million he is probably not short of candidates for defense attorneys, I told him I looked at it as trying to create a job opening, his!